Chapter THREE:

Chapter THREE:

Malin

I open my eyes seeing his chocolate eyes staring at me; or at my lips, he looks so familiar and I don't feel scare or intimidated, I like the way his hand is caressing my cheek...

I look around and see we arrived.

I reached to open the car door, as he pulled away not bothering to give me an explanation and I don't give a shit about it. I get out, my head feel so heavy and I feel like I can't hold my body, I'm so dizzy.

"Wait" he said.

"Did I forget something?" I asked him.

He was blurring, I couldn't see well.

I close my eyes for a second and the next he was holding me "Easy" he said

"You are really sick" he said again.

"I need to get into my house" I said trying to stand on my own.

"I'll help you" before I argue, which I can't he took my bag and start searching until he found what he was looking for.

My keys.

I was leaning into him as he walked me inside my house, he was asking me if there is someone there and I only shake my head unable to talk.

My entire body is week.

The next think I know, I'm inside my apartment and Jayden is holding me into his arms... "Where is your room?" he asked.

I showed it to him or maybe I hummed I don't know... the next time my eyes fell open I was inside my bed and he was taking off my shoes.

My bed is really comfortable all I want to do is to sleep.

"Malin"

"Yes"

"Is there someone I should call to come for you?" he asks.

"No, lock the door after you" I manage to say.

"I'm not leaving you like this"

"Malin don't sleep"

"Malin do you hear me"

...

..

"Do I have to go with you?" I asked my father while he was packing my things... pretty much only my books and things that matter the most, he said he'll buy me everything else.

He also said he has been sending me money for the entire five years... and my taunt was probably using them to buy drugs and dirty stuff I shouldn't know about because I'm too young but of course I know about it all.

He tells me what a bitch she is.

I don't tell him how she wasn't bitching with me, she had others do it for her.

"Let's go" he helped me get into my jacket. And I see Justin watching me leaving.

I couldn't say anything to him. He already knows everything.

I see tears in his eyes, I feel bad for him. Then I also feel bad for me and it's stronger than to stay and fight for him although his mother made sure he never gets hurt.

I look behind and gaze at the house that I spend six years in... suffering.

I get into the plane, and stare at the city as it disappeared from my life.

Toronto- Canada. Is my hell in this world.

I wake up feeling so strange, I glance around me, it was my room, it was my bed...