LILI AND AN'RAN

Years passed and the two babies had turned into teens now (age 14), they were forbidden to go out from the mansion and they had learned loads of stuff just name it, the two sisters only had each other, their foster father (the president) died and today was his funeral, tomorrow they will be attending a ceremony where their big brother Ace WenLuo would be named president of the country. Their father died of cancer and their mother (Xinlen Wen) died of a disease when we were all little. Father was rumoured to have been assassinated by the top assassin in the country when being escorted back home, it happened in the car when it suddenly exploded. Why the assassin did it we did not know for some reason, our outside reason for this(because we musnt tell the truth or more rumours will be spread) was that as I said our father died of cancer. What father did not know was that me, Lili and Ace had online friends. Their names were Nico, Ruki, Alexia and Asher. Since Ace was becoming president, Lili and I were finally free to roam around but we promised Father that we would be taking care of our companies so we were quite busy. The funeral was quiet, plain and sad we were basically all mourning. After the funeral, big brother rushed home for tomorrow's event,Lili and I planned to visit Ruki (Ruki Shi No, the best doctor and scientist in the world and very much a psycho even though she is just 17), so we rode the president's private plane to Country B. When we arrived, I had to wake Lili up (which fyi is very hard work) I scolded her cuz even though at the age of 16, Lili drools like a baby which in my perspective is disgusting, cuz apperently I have germophobia.
"Tsk, An'Ran i still wanna sleep" - Lili
"We're already here, you damned idiot wake up!" - An'Ran
"You're so mean to me An'Ran, have a little mercy" - Lili said and started tearing up.
"Mercy?! We were raised like hell! Have u forgotten  all the punishments we've received! And I noticed that ur acting has been getting better now stop your fake crying, only losers would fall for that not me" - An'Ran
"Hmph! " - Lili
I dragged her to the car and I started driving to Ruki's private villa. Again for the second time during afternoon I saw her sleep in the backseat, I couldn't help but just sigh and continue driving. When we arrived, I saw that the lights at Ruki's villa were off so obviously she was still at her other laboratory, but I always had contact with her before so I know where her keys were.