ONE ━ ❝night of possibilities❞

◤ chapter one: ❛ night of possibilities ❜ ◢

chapter one: ❛ night of
possibilities ❜ ◢

COOPER HAD BETTER WAYS TO SPEND HIS NIGHTS THAN THIS. Usually, Cooper could have had a guy in his bed by now, whimpering out his name as he took everything he wanted from them and giving so much pleasure in return, could have been at a party getting intoxicated and slipping away from his fucked up reality, or could have even gotten training from Julia because Lord knows he needs it. However, none of those things were happening. Because of course they weren't since the universe always wanted to punish him for one thing or another and he couldn't just have the good night he wanted.

          He wasn't in his house or someone else's seducing them and pulling them, making them sing like he could, and he wasn't at a party getting drunk and losing himself in the beat until he was grinding against someone and their lips touched and it just tasted like alcohol but it was still beautiful and enticing nonetheless, and he wasn't at Julia's house in her backyard training his voice on glass bottles to see them break or on people to lure them in if he needed.

          Out of all of those, the first option seemed the most fun because he enjoyed his nights playing into the persona of Cooper Whittemore Beacon Hill High's player who took every guy into his bed. People whispered about it, boasted about it, took it as something to be proud of that Cooper randomly selected them to sleep with because he was a horny teenager boy who also happened to be a siren which meant that he was always luring men in and seducing them, usually without any repercussions unless they said something bad about him.

          A party was always a good time, but parties were also loud and had cheap beer that didn't taste good, and yes he did have a very expensive taste. Only Lydia Martin's parties seemed to satisfy them since she herself had an expensive taste.

          But also out of those options, the third seemed the most useful. Cooper Whittemore the Player of Beacon Hills High was a siren which meant a whole lot of training to control everything. He needed not to seduce his teachers when he needed extra help after class, needed not to flirt with his friends even though it was just like breathing to him, so easy and so necessary, unconscious but wanting. And he really needed to know how to use his siren's songs because those could kill a person, make them deaf, or could lead them to be incredibly horny if he so chose and everything else in between, of course.

          So yeah, he really needed the extra help, and Julia Prescott the other siren in town was willing to be his mentor in honing his skills and not using them all the time on everyone he knew because that was annoying and it felt like a violation.

          But was Cooper spending his Sunday night doing any of those things? No, no he was not. Instead, the night before school started back and he was officially a junior, Cooper was spending his Sunday night with dumb and dumber Scott and Stiles because one of them wanted a celebratory tattoo for everything he's been through.