❤️Mystery Man❤️

...
"I'm Qu-"

"Ah, sorry."

"Braley what was that all about?"

"I'm sorry Laila, but we have to go. LIKE RIGHT NOW."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

"I'll explain later, there's no time to explain now."

*skip to Bradley's house*

"Care to explain now Braley?"

"Sorry Laila I saw Ryland. I got scared."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Thanks."

*SKIP*

After Braley explained to Laila, Laila went home and thought about the boy. "Qu" is all she got as an answer, nothing more. She thought and thought, what could his name be? She definitely found him attractive and hoped to see him again. She wished she would've gotten more information, but sadly she didn't because then Braley freaked. Today was the last fair day too, so she can't check another day. She felt angry, but not at Braley. Just angry that she didn't get enough information. Anyways, promotion is like a few days away for them and both Laila and Braley are set. They both couldn't be happier because they've been waiting for this all year, but they were sad as well. They couldn't have been happier to see what the future would hold for them, but the future could be anything which is what scared Laila.

Ahhhhhh!!! We didn't find mystery man 😡. Do you think it's Quinton? Laila isn't as happy as you think she'd be for  her future. Guys, I'm super sorry for these quick skipped chapters I'm really trying to get to high school so things gets spicier 😳. Hopefully I upload tomorrow if not in the upcoming days, but this should fulfill for those days! Byeeee :))))