Chapter 5

~ Mark's POV ~

We are sitting at Starbucks drinking a *insert drink*. Were just talking and laughing as I suddenly see Y/n dive in her sweater. "Hey you ok?" I take a sip of coffee and I hear some loud guys approaching. I nod and act natural.

"HEY MOTHERFUCKER YOU WHORE YOU ALREADY FOUND A NEW BOYFRIEND HAH?!" I see him approach her and is about to hit her as I stand up and stop his fist.

"Nobody.messes.with.my.best.friend."

I say while looking him dead in the eye, he laughs, he reeks of alcohol and drugs.. "HEY LOOK AT DIS WHIMPY SOFTIE HAHAHA" he says as he punches me..

Atleast, that's what he wanted to happen, I dodged and kicked him in the balls and knocked him out. I grab my stuff and say "C'mon, let's go home" while were driving home it's more silent then first but I get it.

After we got back she takes off her shoes and jacket and immediately collapses onto the floor. I picked her up and carry her to her bedroom. I cuddle with her and say "shhh, it's okay, were safe now" she calmed down.. her eyes are puffy, red and full of emotions. I hug her tightly.

"He.. h-hes my e-ex... He a-abused me for 1.5 years.. when he sees me he always beats me up.. He couldve killed you.." she said crying. I cup her face and wipe her tears with my thumbs. "Its okay now, I'm here to protect you" I say in a reassuring way. She lays her hands on mine and kisses me on my forehead.

She calmed completely and fell asleep