Can't Be Professional If You Not Getting Paid

Welcome
unedited
(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

Peep this shit here mane, Jermaine was SUPPOSED to be taking me to get my nails done and then take me to my friends house. But instead we "takin care of business" or whatever the fuck Jermaine do. Seem like every time I'm with my bop ass cousin he wanna put us into some duck shit - like the sims not even out yet, and somehow we're already balls deep in some weird white shit.

"I can't do this, naw fuck that I wont do this,- fuck I look like doin this bunny ass shit."

"On Jah you be doin the most, it ain't een that bad. All you gotta do is ask him, then BOOM you're done."

"But like, what if he say like.... Ion know like what if he say no or sum, then what I say."

"You say, lemme see your phone right quick and then-

"Jerm... look at me, does it look like I wanna be apart of your early morning baboonery? Im running on a empty stomach, you woke me up at the ass crack of dawn, and now you want me to snuggle up to the white man!!??"

"Mane nobody is tellin you to do all that, all I want is that fine ass gentleman's number. Is that really so hard to do? If I didn't need you here you wouldn't be here, simple as that."

"So tell me the reason as to why the fuck I'm here Jermain."

I ask that question knowing that this nigga is not gon tell me the truth, sometimes it's good to just watch the bullshit lies spew out of his big ass mouth.

"Also don't think I forgot about you taking me to get my nails done, it's almost summertime and I gotta get right."

"Fine man look, I need you here for... undisclosed purposes that will benefit you and me both in the future. Now stop asking questions and get the mans number!"

"What if i said no... then what would you do? Would you cry... perhaps piss your pants? Either way if you don't tell me the reason why we're out here so goddamn early then i'm calling an uber to Lilou's house and going back to bed. So you better give me a good of a reason to stay with your tweaker ass at this rundown gas station."

And before you ask Im not bluffing I will really leave his ass here in the middle of bum fuck nowhere to rot.

"Maneeee I just wanted his number, so I could maybe like... hypothetically ask him out to eat or sum like that."

"Jerm... he looks like a Klan member."

"I know but you gotta look past that hate to see the love!"

The negro was to stunned to speak

"Jermain put the pedal to the metal and take me the fuck home right fucking now. I am not in the mood to deal with anymore of your bullshit."

"But I thought you wanted to get your nails done and go to Lilou's?"

"Bruh I can't go anywhere i knowing that my cousin, my own flesh and blood is out here simping for a klansman. I need some time to unpack all this information that was thrown at me."

"Okay okayyyyyy fine, i'll try again next time."

Over my dead there be a next time, who does he think he is???

"I'm telling your mother when we get back, but first stop by Walmart so I can get some cereal."

"Whatever mane."

(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

Happy new years
i very much forgot about this lil book