Chapter 41

JENELLE WARILY looked outside the car's window. Earlier, when she and her friends were busy watching the monitor where they could see their people on stand by and their children's location, Ford knocked on her office door with Hunter who was the one who told her about the attack happened in SPOG Hospital, and that they have to move out for a mean time to safe place. And now, they are on their way to the 'safe place' that Hunter was talking about.

Mula sa labas ng bintana, lumipad ang tingin ni Jenelle sa harapan ng mini bus na lulan nila. In front of the mini bus are Dark Yex, Hunter, and Alveious. They were talking in low tone, but base on the emotions plastered on their faces, Jenelle could tell it's a serious matter.

"Hunter is one of Nathalie's men."

Napatingin si Jenelle kay Ford na katabi niya. "Hmm?"

Malalim na humugot ng hininga si Ford at napailing. "He introduced himself earlier as the fifth officer of Necropolis organization. Necropolis is Nathalie's organization, right?" Tumango si Jenelle.

"I am having a headache because of our youngest, baby," aniya na ikinatawa ni Jenelle nang bahagya.

"Hindi ka pa nasanay," Jenelle said, caressing her husband's jaw.

Ngumuso si Ford. "This is different, Elle. Sanay na ako na lagi siyang wala, na umuuwi na puno ng gasgas ang katawan at mas madalas pa sa hospital ke'sa sa 'ting bahay. But this... this is different level, baby. I won't get use to this."

Marahan na tumawa si Jenelle at napatitig sa kawalan. Neither I. She said in her mind. I won't get use to this. They are aware that their Baby Ly is an outgoing, adventurer, risk-taker, and a well known person in their city, but never did it cross in their minds that she'll have this kind of power. That behind her goofiness, she's hiding the Angel Nathalie Elaine only few people knew. And those few people are her people, Dark Yex, and her Kuya Vio's friends.

"We're here po," nakangiting imporma ni Dark Yex sa mga ito.

Nagpalitan ng tingin ang bawat isa bago sumunod kay Dark Yex na naunang bumaba kasabay sina Hunter at Alveious.

"Where's... the... safe house?" takang tanong ni Jack sa tatlo na nagkatinginan pa muna bago sumagot.

"We have to walk there po," Alveious, Jack's son and first born, said.

"XXN House is a hidden house built behind this forest," lingon niya sa kagubatan.

"Who owns that?" Maxine inquired.

Nagmamalaki naman na ngumiti si Dark Yex. "Our Baby Nath-nath."

Lahat natigilan, maliban kina Ford, Jenelle, Vio at Kaith. They saw this coming. Learning that Dark Yex, Hunter, and Alveious is part of Elaine's organization, of course it lead them that everything that's happening in their family is somewhat connected to their Baby Ly.

"Since it's already night, we can clearly see the red and blue laces tied on the trees' trunks. It is glow in the dark lace so, we can see them easily," Hunter said. Everyone nodded at his information.

"Don't worry po," Dark Yex smiled. "We will guide you."

"When did she even build this XXN house you were talking about?" Kaith asked, and Dark Yex's smile widens.

"Since she was 12."

"And how the fuck you became one of her troops?" Vio interfere.

"We'll talk about it later," Alveious said.

Bago pa sila makabato ng panibagong tanong, narinig nila ang pagdating ng isa pang sasakyan na ikina-alarma nila.

"It's Golden," ani Hunter. Napatingin sa kaniya ang iba at muling napatingin sa bagong dating sasakyan.