my oc: mabry

name

mabel avery richardson

preferred name/nickname(s)

mabry (preferred name/nickname)

age

24-25ish

gender

demigirl (she/her, they/them)

sexuality

bisexual (male-leaning)

appearance

hair
mabry has pretty long hair- it goes a ways past her shoulder, brushing st around her midback. it's between wavy and curly. it tends to poof up, so she either keeps it pulled back in a ponytail or with a headband. it's a dark brown, almost looking black in appearance.

eyes
mabry has wide eyes, making her look constantly surprised. they're a brown, much lighter than her hair though, so you can actually tell that they're brown.

skin
mabry tans easily, so when it's sunny out she'll build up a tan. even so, she naturally has an a more tanned skin tone. she had freckles from being out in the sun, and they're spread across her cheeks, nose, and shoulders.

body shape + height
mabry has a mild hourglass-shaped figure. she's also on the taller side, clocking in around 5'9.

outfit/style

mabry tends to run warm, so she doesn't wesr long sleeves often. it's a struggle to get her to wear a jacket even on the coldest of days. in the winters she usually will wear thin sweaters or sweatshirts. normally, she prefers to wear jeans, which often modifies to have interestingly-colored patches on. she likes to wear button-up blouses/shirts with simple patterns. she prefers to dress in lighter, more pastel colors.

her favorite outfit is a light pink button-up with simply drawn (almost cartoonish) cherries patterened on it, jeans, and a pair of bright red converse.

personality

mabry is a bright spirit. she views everything through rose-tinted glasses, and tries to focus on keeping a positive outlook on life. she never fully lost the naivety from her childhood. she appears to not understand adult jokes (although she does, but prefers to ignore it), and continues to follow childish habits. she tends to be stubborn, and hates to admit she's wrong. mabry is a terrible sore loser, and often pouts when upset instead of verbalizing and working out her problems.

likes

cherries
mabry loves anything cherry flavored, and also loves seeing items that are made to look like cherries (bags, shirts, etc.). she's dubbed them "nature's candy."

thrifting
mabry considers it a hobby of hers. ever since her grandma taught her to sew as a kid, she's been doing it. most of her clothes come from thrift shops which she then modifies to better suit her sense of style. she even sells clothes she thrifts online for money.

penpal
mabry has a few penpals, and she loves sending them cute letters in pretty packaging.

cartoons
as a child she loved cartoons, and she still does now. mostly for the nostalgia, but she still finds them entertaining. mabry likes how simple most of them are.

reading
mabry doesn't read too often, but when she does, she likes to read classics such as "anne of green gables."

dislikes

warm clothing
as mentioned earlier, mabry can't stand wearing warm clothing such as sweaters and jackets. she gets overheated easily, and likes to keep her arms free.

lateness
after being late often as a child, mabry has grown to despise being late. she always shows up early or on time. never late. she views it as rude and impolite.

horror
mabry doesn't get easily scared, but it was ruined for her by friends who reacted poorly to a horror movie and screamed the whole time. she hasn't watched one since.

dark
she's not quite afraid of the dark- she's more uncomfortable. it makes her feel claustrophobic. to combat this she strung up fairy lights in her room.

romantic interest

tord

backup interest

tom

other

none

password

edd-! he's pretty funny! i especially thought he was pretty goofy in fundead (my favorite eddisode!)