CHAPTER 1

I started to embrace the cold wind as everyday, it sprays its body onto my face. It was always this way. I, alone, listening to the same playlist over and over again. My phone started to create a sound, then vibrated, then created a sound, then vibrated. It's already 8 in the morning.

I decided to get up. I carelessly fixed my bed. It was always this way. The same thing happens every single time, every single day, of my whole life.

Time passed by like the wind I was talking a while ago. Now I'm in school. The same thing happened. I am still one of the bullies. Yet deep inside, I don't want to.

There is this one time, I talked to one of our victims. That was the time I wanted to quit being a bully. But it didn't actually worked out. She was frightened. It was always that way. Everyone was afraid of us yet we weren't afraid of ourselves. We looked at ourselves like kings and queens yet all of us are just peasants. It was always this way.

I am a nobody.

I am something.

No, I am someone.

Yet every single time I wanted to be that someone, the terror of my past keeps on hunting me. For I am the deer, and the hunter is my past, and up to now both of us still keeps on running in the woods. Oh, I forgot to mention that the forest is my life. Cold, dark, and alone. Every animal represents the lost people I am still keeping even if they don't want to stay. I am a deer in a forest which is my life. I am just a part of myself. Soon, I'll be gone. But the forest will remain. For if the inner me will die, the representation of myself will continue to live. I will soon be dead inside. Captured by the hunter. As for now, I don't want that to happen.

Riiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!

Finally! Tapos na yung ginagawa kong short story. Just in time, pero walang sense. Pfft, who cares? Pake ba nung teacher ko kung gusto kong medyo madrama yung story ko tapos biglang magiging sobrang deep.

I decided na pumunta na agad sa canteen to eat lunch. For sure nadoon na yung mga kaibigan ko. 'Di kasi kami magkakaklase so it would be hard for me to know if asan sila.

While walking towards the canteen, a piece of paper caught my attention sa bulletin board. Nakapin ito sa pinakagitna with border designs on it.

Third Grading Top TEN

'Josh Andrei Samson'

'Jessica Rada'

'David Agoncillo'

'Mariness Love Geronimo'

'Andrea Soleen Magbanua'

'Breanna Gonzales'

'Andrei Sol Magbanua'

'Jeff Martin Maurer'

'Arabella Nicos'

'Tatiana Marianne Linn'

I flinched when I saw my name on the top of that list. Palagi naman akong nasa top. 'Di na ako masyadong naapektuhan everytime na iba-ibang mga pangalan yung nakikita kong nakapost doon. Before, siguro 'di pa ako mausog tuwing 'di ko nakikita yung pangalan ko pero I've changed.

Ang importante ngayon, makapasok ako sa gusto kong school. Iba kasi yung school na yun. They don't care about your grades. Kukuha ka ng entrance exam nila which is divided sa iba't ibang category depende sa kinuha mong course or kung sa kanila, they call it as academy. Yung results mo doon ang makakadetermine if pasok ka or not.