biggest mistake

“Enji-san. Enji-san lets go there.”-hawks screamed happily

“Where did you get so much energy from?”-red-haired man ask

“I thought the number 1 hero would be more active.”

“I will show you active tonight.”

“Stop old man. There is a kid here.”-Natsuo cried out

“They aren’t talking about things that I haven’t done yet.”-Shoto said with a smile

“…. Aren’t a little too young for it?”

“Aren’t you too old to be virgin nii-san?”

“You two stop.”-Fuyumi interfered

“Hey, children why are you so slow?”-hawks shouted at them

“Our difference in age isn’t that big.”-Natsuo screamed back but still run to him.

“What an idiot.”-Fuyumi said

“Yeah.”-youngest Todoroki said.

“You look sad. Is anything bothering you?”

“How can you read me so easily?”

“I am your sister. So, what is bothering you?”

“It’s Katsuki. I have feeling that if I don’t do something he will disappear from my life. I think that if my grip on him doesn’t get tighter he will slip out of it. It scares me. Thinking that I might lose him. I don’t know what to do.”

“What makes you think so? From our meeting, I can say that he loves you.”

“He sure does, but he always overthinks things, his self-esteem is low and society doesn’t make it easier. He loves me that’s why he will try to do things he thinks is better for me and break himself. I want to believe that I have the wrong feeling but he never tells me if he is hurt or what he thinks about. It makes me worry about him more.”

“Wow. I never thought that that kind of love existed in your age.”

“Don’t laugh.”

“I won’t. I think your feeling is lying.”

“I hope so. I have known him for a bit longer than a year but I can’t imagine my life without him already. It's so strange. I never thought that I was capable of loving someone this much.”-Shoto smiled a little with blush and his sister looked at him with wide eyes ‘I never expected to hear something like that from Shoto. He grew up.’ She thought to herself and smiled

“You are too young for these words.”-they walked in silence for few minutes until heterochromic teen saw something.

“Do you think if I propose to him he will stop overthinking himself? I had that thought in my mind for a few days now. Do you think he will stop making himself cry because of every mistake we made and will stop to think that I will break with him?”

“Don’t ask me. I can’t give you approval and I don’t have a fiancé or a husband. Ask someone who knows.”-Fuyumi said, “But I think you must do things that will make you happy and don’t think about what others will say.”