i am disappointed in you

Another morning came. Sun shone through the window on a heterochromic teen, waking him up. He didn’t resist and slowly set up on bed, trying not to wake up blond next to him. A smile touched his face. He kissed Katsuki’s forehead and stood up, but he felt some liquid under his feet. The liquid was red and it made him remember about yesterday.

“Shit”-he whispered as quiet as he could. He was disgusted with his actions. He once again looked at Bakugou who was peacefully sleeping ‘why did I do that?’ he asked himself and left the room to bring some medicine for the blond.

It wasn’t long after Katsuki woke up. The pain in his body made him remember about yesterday. Todoroki’s reaction was unexpected but he deserved everything that happened, or so he thought

“I am sorry halfie.”-he said after he was sure the other teen wasn’t in the room. He picked his clothes up as fast as he could in his state and was about to leave the room when the door opened. Both boys stood there looking each other in eyes.

“K-Katsuki… you are up.”-Todoroki said

“Yeah.”

“A-are you fine? Does anything hurt?”-he asked worriedly

“I am fine. Don’t worry.”

“Katsuki tell me, please. I am sorry about yesterday. I really don’t know what got into me. I will do anything to deserve your forgiveness. It won’t happen again, I promise.”-Shoto’s voice was full of hope.

“I know it won’t.”-bakugou hardly spoke and having a sore throat had nothing to do with it. He tried to hold his tears back while breaking up with, maybe, the only one person he loved and was loved back by. “Because we are done here.”

“Please tell me what I did wrong. I will try to change it. We can get through it.”

“Sorry. We are breaking up. Before you speak again, it’s not your fault. I am the one to be blamed for everything. Call it my selfish wish.”

“Why? Please, at least tell me a reason. Do you not love me anymore?”

“That’s not it. I still love you, but I want to become the number 1 hero and our romance is in the way.”

“Is it about what society will think?”-Todoroki asked and received a nod. Todoroki’s cold tone was already gone, he was about to cry. When Bakugou walked past him to the door he held him by wrist “please don’t leave me alone.”-heterochromic teen's voice cracked. It made the blond remember one of their nights when his now-ex-lover woke from a nightmare and kept telling bakugou these words until they fell asleep again. It made Katsuki’s chest heavier. The previous time he comforted Shoto, whispering back that he would never do it, but he knows that now he won’t be able to do it. If he can’t leave this minute after comforting the ice quirk user, then he probably won’t get enough courage to try and break up with Todoroki again.

“Sorry”-he said, while shaking Todoroki’s hand from his, his voice tone cold. He was about to close the door when he heard Todoroki’s weak voice.

“Please be happy then.”-with this, he closed the door. He heard how Shoto fell on his knees near the door and his sobs. He sat there and quietly cried out. He left only when it was time for others to wake up.

“What happened?”-Kirishima suddenly asked