Chapter 2: Too Close

Copyright © 2012 Ashley Golden

~ Elizabeth's P.O.V. ~

As the bell rang to go to 2nd period, someone grasped onto my wrist. Adam, god what the hell did he want now?

" Ellie, you know I have to tell the guys about that situation." Adam warned.

Instantly I was mad. I knew who ' the guys ' and ' that situation ' were. ' The Guys ' were my brothers. And ' That Situation ' was Jake. I secretly wished I didn't have such overprotective brothers.

" Don't." as I stormed off I noticed that Jake wasn't anywhere to be seen. Hmm..... I wondered what he was up to. With that I was pulled into the janitor's closet.

" Ouch!" I yelped.

" Shut Up."

No. I can't be. It can not be.

" Jake?" I asked.

" Yes?" I could tell he was smirking even though it was pitch black.

" Turn on the damn light." I demanded.

" Fine. Don't get sassy with me." he turned on the light.

" Hello sweet thang." he cooed.

" Die." I said with a straight face.

" Why am I in here anyway? What do you want?" I asked.

" You. And we're not leaving this closet until we kiss." he stated.

I bit my lip, " Oh really? You can have two things then." I winked.

" And that is?" he asked with lust in his eyes.

" First this," I knee him in the oh-so-not-so fun area. " And a beating from my brothers, Douche bag." as I ran out of the closet, I stopped and looked at my schedule.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N just so you know her schedule. And all the classes that she has with her brothers is the same the whole year. )

1st - Algebra 2; A Days. Whole Year. & Spanish 3; B Days. ( With Adam )

2nd- Biology. Everyday; 1st semester. Accounting 1; 2nd semester. ( With Dylan )

~LUNCH ~

3rd- Publications 1; A Days. Advanced English; B Days. ( With Harry )

4th- IB History; A Days; Whole Year. Health 1; 1st semester. Total Fitness: PE; 2nd semester. ( Ellie only has IB History with Collin. Not any of the B Days. And on Ellie has 4th period B Days with Chloe. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biology.

Eww. As I walked into the classroom the teacher was taking role.

" Dylan O'Brien?" she called out as I sat down in the only available seat.

" Present." he replied.

" Ellie O'Brien?" she called out.

" Here!" I shouted

" Are you guys twins?" she enthused.

" Uh duh." Dylan and I said in unison.

" Cool!" She cooed.

" Jacob Reed?"

Fuck. Shit. Why me? What the hell did I ever do to deserve that piece of shit to be in two of my classes.