Chapter 7: Science Camp, Part Two

THIS IS WHERE THEY ACTUALLY GO TO SCIENCE CAMP! KIND OF.

--------------------------------------

~THAT NIGHT~

CHLOE'S P.O.V.

Today is the day. Today is the day that I will tell my cousins that I am dating Hunter. I so hope they will take this well.

"So what's wrong Chloe?" Harry asked.

"Nothing is wrong, it's just I'm scared to tell you guys something because I know you aren't going to be happy with me." I admitted. I glanced at Ellie, she gave me an encouraging smile. I'm so thankful for her, she probably will be the only person in my family that would accept Hunter.

"Well, Go on Chloe." Wyatt said.

"Yeah..erm..I have a boyfriend." I said shyly.

"Okay." He said. Everyone looked at him as if he said he was going to ride a giraffe to the moon while eating string cheese and Doritos.

"Y-you're not mad?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, why would I be mad?" He chuckled.

"Hunter Geralds is your rival. You both hate each other."

"I know. But if you like him, then I'm not going to ignore or hate you just because you like him." Wyatt said. The other guys nodded their heads in agreement.

This is better than I thought it was going to be! I feel like jumping up and down and dancing my happy dance. I am so relieved! I can't believe that he kind of approves of Hunter and me!

"Are you for real?" I asked.

"For real." He answered and walked towards me with his arms out. We hugged and i jus beamed at Ellie.

I guess today isn't a bad day after all.

ELLIE'S P.O.V.

That was...surprising. I am happy and kind of pissed. I'm happy for Chloe that she didn't get yelled at and that they approve of her and Hunter's relationship but I'm pissed because they are happy for her having a boyfriend but they get mad at me for even being near other boys. What the hell? They are just a bunch of hypocrites.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Big day tomorrow for all of us. So I love y'all and good night."

"Yeah Goodnight guys!" Chloe said an started to follow me to my room.

"Night girls!" The guys said and went to the living room to probably play some video games.

I was drifting off to sleep when I got a text message.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM YOUR STALKER:

'Hey;)'

'What do you want?' I sent back.

'Feisty. I like it. Rawr. ;)'

'...Well goodnight. And bye.' I said.

'Night babe. ;)'

I fell asleep right after he sent me that message.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

"ELLIE. ELLIE. ELLIE. ELLIE." Someone said while poking me in the side.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"It's time to get up you have 45 minutes before we have to leave." They said.

I opened my eyes the slightest to come face to face with Collin.

"Okay."

I got up and took a hot shower that helped me wake up. When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair and decided it'd be best to wake up Chloe.

"Chloe, wake up!" I shouted.

"I'm up. I'm up." She said sleepily.

"Good, you have a half hour before we leave." I said and went to my closet to get dressed. I dressed in a pair of black jeans, gray sweater, some black UGGS, and a gray beanie. I straightened my hair and clipped it back with some bobby pins.

"You ready?" Chloe asked, grinning mischievously. She was wearing red skinny jeans, a black and shut striped sweater and a pair of black Vans. Her hair was in a sock bun.

"Is there a reason for dressing up?" I joked and she chuckled while flipping me the finger.

"Girls! Time to go!" Wyatt shouted.

"You ready?" I asked Chloe, and she nodded.

~15 Minutes Later~

As soon as we arrived at our school we had to check in with our Biology teacher. Once we were checked in we had to board the bus. There were only 4 buses. One for each period, since 2nd period had smaller classes most of the chaperones had to ride that bus. I of course loved that idea(Note the Sarcasm). Luckily, Chloe has 2nd period Biology or I'd have to sit alone or with my brother. No thank you.

~3 Agonizing Hours Later~

"Grass! I thought I'd never see you again." I said while laying on the grass thinking I'd never see it again.

"Your stalker is here." Chloe whispered to me after helping me up from the ground.

"Yay!" I fake cheered.

"Hello, Chloe, Elizabeth." Jake said and winked at me when he said my name. I heard Chloe fake gag.

"Jacob, nice to see you." I said, clenching my teeth.

"Awe, babe, if you wanted me all you had to do was say so." Jake whispered in my ear as be passed me to go talk to Ms. Periwinkle.

"Hey isn't that the Jameson High School, buses?" I asked Chloe while nudging her in the ribs.

"Shut up, El." She blushed.

"Awe, Chloe you're blushing!" I cooed.

"I said Shut up." She warned giving me a death glare.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

~CHLOE'S P.O.V.~

When Ellie said something about Jameson's buses arriving I couldn't help but squeal on the inside. I finally get to see my boyfriend after like 2 weeks. He had football practice after school and football games on the weekends so we couldn't see each other. Oh well, we'll see each other or the next two weeks so i guess it'll make up for it.

They also had 4 buses for transportation. The first three buses have already started to leave. Maybe he bailed mad decided not to come. Maybe he didn't want to see me. I know he has sisters but I have no clue what they look like.

Then my heart stopped. I was frozen. It was him. It was my boyfriend that I haven't seen in two weeks.

Hunter.

I cautiously stalked over to him with Ellie on my tail. He somehow got in front of me, and was already talking to Hunter.

"So, Hunter, do you really like Chloe or do you just want to get in her pants?" Ellie asked. Where the hell did my cousin go? She has never been this, well, blunt about anything.

"Ellie!" I screeched. I looked at the ground and blushed in embarrassment. Why the hell would she do that? Does she want to die?

"No, no. I do not plan on "getting in her pants". Chloe is special to me and I would never hurt we in anyway. I think she'd hurt me before I hurt her. Ever." He said hailed looking in my eyes the whole time.

I went in to kiss Hunter, but was rudely interrupted by the one and only, Elizabeth.

"Chloe, we have to go sign in! Bye Hunter." She said waving to Hunter. I looked at Hunter with pleading eyes but all he did was laugh at me. Jerk.

--------------------------------------

Well that's all Folks.

Anywhore, umm. Next chapter will have more Overprotectiveness, Jake and Ellie!!!

So what do y'all think about Chunter?(HAHHA. Chunter.) LOLZ.

Ill try to update sooner. ;)