XOXO~🌸

A fluffy chapter before the interesting parts.

<<<<<<<

Hoseok woke up, not feeling the warmth of his kitty. So he looked around in confusion and found the same white, gorgeous animal he saw turn into.

Yes, the cat.

Yoongi (the cat), was snuggling into Hoseok, sending vibrations, which he felt.

He looked at him with adoration, looked at his kitty, his white, beautiful kitty.

He reached out to pet him, making him purr.

Hoseok giggled.

He loved the way those vibrations felt on his skin, it was pretty satisfying you can say.

He suddenly saw Yoongi open his eyes, that cute little sleepy kitten.

"Good morning, love." He greeted, Yoongi meowing in response, making him chuckle.

"Shapeshift into my Yoongi please, Lil' meow meow is cute but I want Yoonie~" He whined, not forgetting to add a pout to his features.

He then saw the cat slowly turn into a human, bones largening, as he heard them crack. It finally became a human, his Yoongi, his cute little cupcake.

Yoongi was blushing furiously, remembering the events of last night, he suddenly covered his face with his hands and started squealing.

Hoseok chuckled at him, "You were making such pretty sounds last night, love." He teased, making Yoongi turn an even darker shade of red if possible.

"No, no, no!" Yoongi whined while hiding his face in the pillow.

"It's okay love," Hoseok comforted, not wanting his kitten to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable in any way, "Don't be embarrassed."

Yoongi just hummed and snuggled closer to his lover, Hoseok loved the sight. The sight of Yoongi's fist gently resting on his chest, as he slowly drifted to dreamland once again.

He ruffled his hair, "Sleep well, kitten."

A/N:
Wtf do I say?

Word count: 293