Under The Moonlight.

Listen to the song as you read~

Y/N's POV.

It had been a year and a half after the Haruna incident.
And I couldn't be happier.

We finally defeated Muzan.
And we could all live peacefully.

It was currently night time and I was over in Giyuu's place, spending our night together.
I couldn't wish for anything more.

I was enjoying the ambiance and moonlight until Giyuu broke the silence.

"Y/N, do you remember this scenario?" He asks me.

"The time I asked you if the moon was beautiful or not?" I reply.

Giyuu nods as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne?" He says to me.

"Shindemo iiwa~"
I answered, as I heard a light chuckle from Giyuu.

He then removed his head from my shoulder and placed it on my lap.

We stayed there in silence for another fifteen minutes, until he got up and led me to the middle of his garden.
His sakura trees and white lilacs were fully bloomed, placing themselves as extra ornaments in the romantic scenario.

I smiled as he draped his haori on my shoulders.
"I don't want you to get a cold." He whispers as he led me to a waltz under the moon.

The moonlight shone over the two of us as I twirled around.

Giyuu had intertwined his fingers with mine as I placed my head on his chest and smiled.

He then follows to place his chin on my forehead as we still had our fingers intertwined.

We stayed like that for a good few minutes until I got out from his grasp and placed my arms over his shoulders while standing on my toes.

I looked at him and stared into his blue ocean eyes.

Giyuu laughed at my antics as he gave me one of his rare and soft smiles.

"I love you Y/N." He whispers to me.

"I love you too Giyuu." I answered as the both of use shared a sweet kiss, under the moonlight.

Who knew how love could have been crafted so beautifully between Water and Snow?

Hello everyone~
I finally finished this book!
I hope you've all enjoyed...

Although in reality, I think it sucked.

Thank you for reading everyone~

Sayonara, Sora ('✪ω✪')♡