Sick days

I'm so sorry if this is bad.

As the throbbing of my head continues,so does the burning in my throat.

Yes I'm sick.

I have no idea how it happened,however,I can't tell my boyfriend Michael.

I've been in a relationship with Michael Jackson ever since we were both 14. He's everything you could every dream in a man. He takes care of me and does not let me forget how much he loves me. I know Michael loves me, and I can guarantee you that I love him so much more.

At the moment, Michael is at the studio writing an album called 'Dangerous'.
Michael never stops talking about this album! Every time he does,he gets this amazing beam in his eyes,telling me he's excited to release it. This is one of the many many many many many reasons I love him. Because he's so passionate about music in ways not many artists are.

Cough.

It's currently 4:36pm,and Michael hasn't called me since he left at 7:02am. That's how I know that he's really dominating this album.

Suddenly,the phone beside me starts ringing.

Cough,cough.

Cough,cough.

Oh no.

Cough,cough.

Cough,cough,cough.

I start to throw a coughing fit before answering the phone. The burning in my throat increases and my eyes are clenched shut.

What if it's Michael? He's going to know that I'm sick!

But alas,I have to answer the phone..

"H-hello?" *groggy voice*

>>"Y/N? Sweetheart are you alright?"<< I hear Michael's concern through the phone.

"I-I'm fine baby I-" OH NO!

I ZOOM to the bathroom,dropping the phone for I had the most rapid urge to throw up. I felt a kick in my stomach,and a horrible pain. So I bent down and let out everything.

After about 5-6 minuets,I'm still here throwing up my lungs out,when I feel large,strong hands lift up my hair,followed by a series of sobs.

"I-it's okay,my love. Let it a-all out baby. I'm here"

MICHAEL!

I gasp and spit out the last bit of waste. Michael then proceeds to flush the toilet and wash my face.

Just as I'm about to brush my teeth, Michael leans in to kiss me,but I immediately block him.

"No michael. I just vomite-"

I was cut off by Michael's lips pecking mine,and embarrassment fills me up to the brim.

"I don't give a damn! Y/N,baby,your not okay!" Michael sweetly says and makes a face as if he wants to cry.

"No michael!dont cry for me baby!its just the flu I'll be alright!"

"I just hate seeing you in pain,and I don't want to loose you! If I ever loose you, I-I'll kill myself!"

"Michael!dont say that. I don't want you to die for me. But don't worry,I'll die for you too."

___

Through the day, Michael and I cuddled,kissed,sang,and spent time with each other.

Times like these really make me appreciate my applehead. He really shows that he cares.

But wait? How come he's not at work?

"Michael?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you drop your work for me? I don't want to interrupt anything from your album. I know how hard your working on it."

Michael sighs before looking at me.
"Y/N,your not interrupting anything. You know why? Because I would drop anything for you,my love. Yes,I have been extremely busy trying to make this album a number one,considering all the awards I got for "Bad"." He chuckles a bit. "But YOU are my top priority! YOU come first. I would drop anything for you!"

I look at him with glossy eyes before telling him..

"I love you."

"I love you most."

"I love you most of al-"

"I LOVE YOU INFINITE!" He yells before kissing me.