Never again

"Okay..Michael ENOUGH!" You scream.

At the moment you and Michael are arguing about how you wouldn't spend enough time with him,but with your friend,who also happens to be male,jake.

Now,you and Michael have have always bickered,but not this bad.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ENOUGH! YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

"IM YOUR WIFE OF COURSE I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO."

You and jake have always been bestfriends. You go way back,but Michael doesn't know that. Every time you were alone in the house,you would call jake and he would come over to catch up. Of course,you loved Michael an insane amount. You adored him and would never be disloyal to him. You loved him way too m-

"Just answer this one question."

You waited.

"A-are you sleeping with him?"

"WHAT?!" You shriek.

Never,in all your life would the thought of being unfaithful to Michael. You loved him too much to even think about leaving him for another man. You would never. And now,Michael was thinking that you did.

"TELL ME Y/N. are you sleeping with jake? ARE YOU?!"

"SHUT UP!JUST SHUT UP! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK UP ON YOURSELF BEFORE ACCUSING ME OF D-"

                              Author's POV

And in that moment,Y/N felt a painful sting on her cheek,that made her collapse on the floor.

Michael's eyes widened,as he looked down on the floor to see his wife looking up with him with horrified eyes.

Memories of Y/N's abusive relationship came flooding in her head.

Your useless!

Look at you. So weak.

You like that?! You want more?!

Michael's eyes watered as he saw him wife crawling back ,holding her red cheek.

"Y-Y/N..."

"NO!" She suddenly shrieked.

Y/N grabbed a nearby flower vase and smashed it on the wall to create a sharp end.

Michael's heart completely broke and he couldn't take it anymore that he sobed infront of her.

"Y/N..please! I-it's me...."

"NO! YOU MONSTER! i thought you were different. I thought you were better than him. YOUR JUST LIKE HIM!"

Michael sobs harder.

"No baby..I'm not him. I-I love you."

He stepped closer to hold her and to hug her and tell her how sorry he is. But as he stepped closer, she moved back.

"BULLSHIT!"

Michael flinched at her word.

"YOU DONT LOVE ME! YOU MONSTER!"

And after she yelled those words,she ran out the house,as fast as she could.

"Y/N WAIT! PLEASE!"
Michael said as he ran after them.

To be continued...