Skills of a Warrior Princess

Meanwhile in a distant mountain, Mika was walking through a snow storm wagasa in hand while wearing her pink cherry blossom kimono until she found a certain goose who was flying toward a prison.
"There he is!" Mila thought to herself. Mila ran toward the goose by jumping from cliff to cliff.
Mila: Excuse me, where are you going?
When the goose turned to face Mila he flew away as fast as he can.
"Wait! I just need to ask you!" Mila yelled.
But the goose kept flying away from her, but she had to keep following him
When she caught up to him, he was surrounded by 11 bandits
Mila: Hey! Let him go!
Bandit Leader 2: Wait Your the girl that was with that brat yesterday! Where is He!?
Mila: Yeah... about that. I can't tell you.
Bandit Leader: Boys, Change of plans, we're going after the girl.
Zeng: Please miss, You don't stand a chance against them!
"Don't worry I can handle them." She said to Zeng as she smiled
The 10 bandits surrounded the girl wearing a kimono
Bandit leader; It's 10 against 1 girly, your outnumbered
Mila: I maybe outnumbered, but I'm quite skilled in combat
Mila grabs her kimono and tosses it aside revealing her Nohrian Battle Armor.

" She said to Zeng as she smiledThe 10 bandits surrounded the girl wearing a kimonoBandit leader; It's 10 against 1 girly, your outnumberedMila: I maybe outnumbered, but I'm quite skilled in combatMila grabs her kimono and tosses it aside revealin...

"Let's do this" Mila said as she takes out her Naginata and gets into her battle position
Bandit leader: Get her!
The bandits charge at the Nohrian princess but they were easily swatted away by Mila's Naginata strike.
Each bandit engaged in combat with the warrior princess and one by one they were all knocked out by Mila's combat/weapon skills while she was swapping weapons, Nunchakus, Daggers, Tonfas, you name them.
All that was left was the Bandit Leader.
Mila takes out her Yatogami sword and points it at the leader.
Mila: Looks like your the only one left. So you've got two options, you can either surrender and walk out alive, or be defeated by my hand, choose wisely,
The bandit Leader grits his teeth in anger, but he had no choice,
Bandit Leader: Fine, you may have won this time, but I'll be back.
With those words the bandit leader retreats.
"That takes care of that" She said as she puts on the same kimono she tossed aside as well as sheathing her sword and opening her wagasa.
Zheng walks up to her in delight
Zheng: Oh thank you miss! You saved my life!
"No problem." Mila said as she smiled.
"I-I'm Zheng" Zheng stuttered as he puts his hand out.
"My names Mila" Mila said as she shook his hand.
Zheng: Wait..! Aren't you the girl that disappeared five years ago?
Mila: I guess you could say that.
Zheng: I can't believe it! You were alive this whole time!? Master Shifu would be so happy to see you again!
"Shifu!? Do you know him!?" Mila asked as her eyes widened.
Zheng: Of course I do! I was sent by him to bring a message to Chorh-Gom Prison.
"I'm so glad your alive Shifu" Mila said to herself.
She then started to get cold as she started shivering.
Zheng: You must be freezing.
Mila: y-yes, do you know where I can get to Chorh-gom prison?
Zheng: Yes follow me.
Zheng proceeded to fly to the prison while Mila tried her best to follow him while shivering.
Luckily she had her Giant Chained Shuriken with her. She fires if like a grappling hook and presses a button which drags her fast, holding onto the chain tightly.
Zheng then crashes onto the ground in front of the doors while Mila landed safely beside Zheng as she retracts her giant chained Shuriken.
Zheng was about to knock but Mila stopped him as she knocked for him despite being cold.
Just then the door opened and rhinos started pointing their spears at the two.
Mila: Hold! We bring a message from Master Shifu!
The spears then lowered as the rhinos nod to each other
Mila fell to her knees because of the cold weather.
"Hang in there young one." Zheng whispered to Mila.
Then the head of the prison appeared in front of the two who unlike the rest of the rhinos, had a backward horn.
But when he turned his head to this 12 year old princess his eyes widened
Rhino Boss: You! Your that girl that disappeared five years ago!
"H-H-how did you know?" Mila asked while shivering.
Rhino Boss: Heh. Everyone's been talking about you when you disappeared.
Mila: Now I'm back and I would like to know what's been going on while I was gone. But first.do you think I can stay here for a couple of hours?
Zheng: Please! She'll dies if you leave her out in the cold!
Rhino boss: Very well.
The prison doors open letting the two in.
"You! Start making a fire for her" the rhino boss said as he pointed at one of his men.
The rhino nodded as he started making a fire for her. After that, the fireplace was finished
Zheng guided Mila to the fireplace and he sets her down near the fireplace.
Zeng: Stay here.
Mila nods her head as she gets comfortable near the fireplace.
She decided to take a nap after being out in the cold for too long.