new 1

The black BMW before me had both front and back windows completely smashed.

Large shards of glass lay on the pavement and around the car within a meter away. While, the small pieces scattered across the fake leather seats.
Funnily enough a large heavy stone was left on the bonnet of the car, creating a large dent on it.

I cringed as the cold winter air bit into my thin clothing, Goosebumps rose on my body instantly. I looked at my father and then at the car again. His face twisted in anger and sadness. Eyes blazing in pure resentment as he clenched his fist.

I held the thin hoodie closer to my body. "What now?" My mother said; her voice laced with anger. Looking at her face I could see that her cheeks were bitten red by the coldness or maybe she was just that angered. Her hands wrapped around her waist securing the nightgown tighter. Small puffs of air left her lips as she kept signing; it  just passed seven in the morning. The neighbour knocking on our door made my mother wake up, her demonic dogs behind her yaping away.

The sound of my mother gasping practically resonated as she saw the car, while the neighbour gave her a pitiful look.

Waking up to this horrific surprise my father, unable to control his anger punched the concert wall of our red-bricked house. His bloody knuckles clenched tightly as he stared with deep hatred towards his precious car, cursing out the people who did this.

It was also the earliest he has been awake since I could remember

"The police said that it's most likely a hate crime" I licked my lips, coming back from the small street park at the end of our road. The park consisted of trees, which have been through quite a lot of abuse,  fire... alcohol... and whatever teenagers could get on and enjoyed doing in the small secluded park. The grass was covered in rubbish and the poor excuse of metal benches were extremely dirty, with paint and most likely diseases; if you looked close enough you could technically see it.

My father's eyes widened in danger; his left brow rose. "Fuck". He ruffed out; blood dripped onto the concert floor outside of our house, staining the dark grey block. I bit my lip as my mother answered spit out "What do you mean?" My mother moved closer to me speaking fast. "since we have no CCTV or no clue who might have done it, they are limited to what they can do." I paused, moving back as she got really close to me.
I slipped my phone in my pocket. "Said, to call the insurance company to sort out the windows" I lied, breathing out loudly - white puffs of cold air left my mouth, again I could feel Goosebumps raise on my skin as the cold wind picked up its speed.

Mother nodded her head as she urged us to go back into the house, her eyes sparkled at the word 'insurance'

Out of the 10 cars parked on the street, the only one they touched was my father's car. Either my dad fucked up and pissed someone off really badly or someone in his drug business is jealous and decided to leave a small present; I assume, he probably owned money to someone. Walking back into the house,  warm air wrap around me like a thick blanket. I shivered at the temperature difference.