new 9

why am I here?' I questioned after taking finishing the drink. A Capri-sun was put in front of me. Taking that I drank it down quickly. It's always weird seeing these people bring me a Capri-sun. it made me want to laugh. The confusion created when people looked me drinking it was hilarious.

Nick gulped as he finished drinking his drink, passing it to his wife he spoke. 'I need to send you on a mission, our business and another is being threatened so we are sending our best' he took the cigar he lay down and took a long drag of it – as if he missed it more than his poor lungs missed clean air.

Bullshit. I bit my tongue. Nodding my head 'I see' a meeting with me looking like a rolled out of bed. While everyone here was dressed in suits, fuck.

'We are having a meeting in about five minutes with them, so act civil, careful and keep an eye out' he continued, after pausing in the middle coughing slightly. His grey hair was slicked down with sweat as he spoke to me – not that I was actually listening. As if on auto-piolet I nodded my head when needed and input a few words.

Thirty seconds before the rival cartel entered the club, Boss Nicked decided to try and close his suit jacket, making me bite my lip in order to stop myself from laughing out loud at his failure. He was too pot-bellied to make the expensive suit look good. I shook my head while pouring myself another drink. With all the money his family has made, you'd think that he would have a fitting suit, but instead, he provided me with a comedy show. It made me feel much better wearing my over-sized hoodie and tight cycling shorts; after all boss, Nick looked horrid in the suit.

The doors opened revelling five people. A tall man in his fifties wore a form-fitting black suit while his grey hair was pulled back. Next to him, a lady dressed in a dark navy evening dress held his arm as she scanned the door.

Swearing under his breath Boss Nick shot up like a bamboo shoot, walking towards the visitors. His wife following his suit as he got up quickly latching onto his arm a toothy smile rested on her face as she looked at the people who entered.

Two other people entered a tall black-haired man dressed in black dress pants and slacks entered the room he stood on the right-hand-side of his father while, the next man who entered the room was dressed casually in a hoodie, glasses hair in his face as he stood on the opposite side of his mother.

A small smile brokeon my face as I followed the man who kept looking downwards. Licking my lips Istood up, though I did not move my eyes were trained on the male. Taking in deep breath vanilla engulfed my senses. I found you. A big smile bloomedon my face as we met eyes with the man.