||2||

Hi, this is my second chapter, thanks to all them people who stuck around to bear with me. I promise to try to make longer updates. Um, I don't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does. I only own Luna and other characters I make up. Anyway, the song up above is one of my favorite songs. It's called 'caramelldansen'. ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemme explain my really confusing past to y'all. Gaara and I are twins. We were born to the fourth kazekage, Raza, and Karura, which is the mother I supposedly killed. Father decided to have the one tailed sealed in us, so he split it in two, so that Gaara and I would become his 'ULTIMATE WEAPON'. Well, as y'all know, that didn't go as planned.

Anyways, where was I.........oh RIGHT! Okay so Gaara got Shukaku, and I got Aria. Since we had a 'monster' sealed in us, everybody feared us, wonder why? We got abused by the villagers and I got abused by father. Don't know what I did wrong though.

Gaara distanced himself from others, except me of course hehe. He never opened up, but I tried to. TRIED TO, didn't work. All the kids ran away from me, I really wonder why. Aria isn't mean, she's nicer than Shukaku by far. Gaara was the only one who got me. Not even Temari or Kankuro.

Speaking of them, I really should describe the family more.

Temari, the oldest, uses an overgrown giant fan to completely destroy trees and to give people back problems, (a.k.a Tenten in the chunin exams).

Kankuro is the second oldest, even though he's younger than Temari by a year, he is the master of puppets, meaning he can control puppets using chakra strings.

Gaara is the second youngest. He can manipulate sand to defend him. And I, unfortunately, am the youngest. I don't think it's fair saying that because Gaara and I are only a few seconds apart. Father said we came out hand in hand. Wonder if that's true? I should go ask father, I'd love to do that, but I'm too scared. Wanna know why? Because father said that I'm not allowed to disturb him while he's doing his 'kazekage work'. Oof. But I can also manipulate sand and build THE ULTIMATE SAND CASTLE!!!!!!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading so far. It's longer than the other one right? Well I've loosened up while I wrote this one story.

Thanks for reading all of you who came this far. My book sucks, I know. But can y'all give me so writing tips. Please and thank you.

Anyway, I hope to see you in the next chapter.

BYE!!!