Hood part I

You just got up, feeling groggy and not fully awake yet. It looks like the alarm clock hasn't rung yet, but you despised the damn thing so much that you preemptively smashed it to smithereens.

You made your way to the living room and kitchen. You made some breakfast and turned on the TV for news. Breakfast was simple, a hashbrown and a crumpet.

The TV droned on about war stuff as you enjoyed the breakfast. Apparently just hours ago, the German flagship duked it out with the British battlecruiser and sunk the brit. Now that Bismarck can roam free in the atlantic, she posed a great danger to the European nations' survival.

By the time the news is over, you're done with breakfast too. This entire war was so strange, technology these days have really gotten out of hand... cyborgs and humanoids and all that artificial intelligence. Just a few years ago, everything was fine but suddenly Germany betrayed the Azur-Lane alliance after they made contact with the Sirens. Damn if these humanoid robothots hadn't existed, things would be way better. They are but a powerful, smart weapon to be used to benefit their makers, and incapable of feeling any emotions at all, right?

You put the dishes away and prepared to head out. You took your coat and grabbed the keys to your truck and boat.

Timeskip

You were running a little late when you arrived at the docks. It was unusually quiet today, most of the ships were docked with very few people present. You went to a few of your friends who were chatting in the cafe.

Your said they won't go out to fish and they're worried about you because Bismarck. You insisted you'd be fine and they eventually gave up trying to stop you and one said "alright man just stay safe out there."

You boarded your own fishing trawler. It is a medium sized boat that is around 15 meters long with enough room for 3 people to live, sleep and dine in.

You sailed out of the quiet harbour and into the sea. Your gut says today ain't gonna be a good day but you pressed on. You never trusted guts anyway.

Timeskip-

before you knew it, you were right in the middle of a thunderstorm. Then a lightning struck your ship dead-on.

"Gah! what the hell you killed the bloody engine!" you cursed at the sky. It doesn't help that the ship was helplessly drifting away from the shore, away from everything you've known for your entire life. Hell you might never even see land again for the rest of your life.

"Damnit I should've just listened to them and stay home"

You grabbed the life vest in the cabin and rested your hands on the railing, preparing yourself for the chilling water that ensues the jump overboard. Just as you were about to abandon ship, a field of debris in the distance caught your attention. Curiosity got the best of you and you wanted to check it out.
Upon closer look, an unconscious blonde woman was in the middle of the wreckage. It seemed like in the debris there were naval gun pieces as well. It just didn't make sense. Why would cannons- oh wait that's just Hood.

 Why would cannons- oh wait that's just Hood