Day at the Beach

NOTICE: THIS IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY THAN THE LIBRARY, IT IS NOT A CHRONOLOGICAL STORY.

WARNING: CHEESINESS ALERT!!!

(Your name) takes off their sandals stepping into the warm sand, looking up into the sky. (Your name) starts to walk towards the ocean and he/she feels the breeze cool them off from the blazing sun. It's almost night time, and this was the perfect time to come to the beach, to see the sunset. (Your name) is dying to take a dip in the chilling ocean water, so they set down their towel and take off running for the waves. 

Meanwhile...

(Your crush's name) watches as (your name) runs into the water and dives in. (Your crush's name) get's up and picks up their towel and walks over to where (Your name)'s towel is, and sets it down right next to theirs. (Your crush's name) sits down and waits for (your name) to come back.

(Your name) swims inside the cold, yet refreshing water, for 5 minutes, but then decides to get out. While (your name) is walking back to the place they put their towel, they see someone is sitting next to it. (your name) get's closer, and realizes it's their crush, (your crush's name), so (your name) starts to blush. 

"What are you doing here?" (your name) asks with a huge smile on their face.

"Enjoying this lovely day, how bout you?" (Your crush's name) asks looking up at (your name)

"I just come here sometimes, to escape the business of life..." (Your name) says sitting down on their towel.

"I get that," (your crush's name) says nodding his/her head, and looks at (your name).

"So..." (your name) says looking at the sun setting.

"This is a beautiful/cool scene, huh?" (your crush's name) says while staring at (your name)

"Yeah, sunsets are really pretty..." (your name) says to (your crush's name)

"I wasn't talking about the sunset" (Your crush's name) says while leaning in for a kiss.

"Oh," (your name) says while blushing and leaning in and then.... you tell me what happens next....

THE END