Finding Comfort Chapter One

Finding Comfort Chapter 1 By: CC_May and Grey_Princess_

(percico)

~Nico~

I'm walking through camp, noting the absence of the many that had fallen. Annabeth among them. That last thought did little to help the depressing mood I was in. I mean, sure, Annabeth was the only thing keeping me from Percy, but she was also Percy's light. Now that she's gone, Percy has been in a depressed state of mind. I'm not entirely sure he is still willing to live. It scares me to think that he might end his life. To be honest, if there were a way to Annabeth back..... I would do it. If only to see Percy laugh and smile again. It would kill me, most definitely, but at least I would die knowing that my love is happy. Unfortunately, there is no way to bring back the dead unless the Doors of Death were opened once again. But I wouldn't do that, the last time that happened it was a catastrophe. Annabeth's death happened by the Fates decree. All of a sudden there's a pang in my chest, like something (or someone) I love is in danger. I bolt off in the direction of the Poseidon cabin. 'Percy, please be okay! Please!' I think worriedly. Percy may be depressed by the loss of his love, but he wouldn't kill himself...... Right?

A/N hey guys, so my part is done. If you haven't already then go to my little sister's page for Percy's POV. And it wouldn't hurt to hit the follow button while you're there.....

~Casey