7. Chapter

Authors/POV

The car ride was silent, both were following their own thoughts. Especially Larry needed some time to handle what just has happened. The look in his brothers eyes, the gentle touch on his tight and the way he moved closer. All of that repeated in Larry's mind the whole time, confusing him to a point he just wasn't able to sit there without moving. He started bouncing his leg, shifting into different sitting positions and ultimately looking at Laurent.
"What was that Lau?", he asked in a low and concerned voice.
"What you mean Bro?", the older twin replied innocently. Larry looked at his brother for some seconds before he answered, thinking Lau was mocking him.
"I don't know brother... almost seemed like you tried kissing me."
"Absolutely no idea what you are talking about Lar. I was just happy to have you. Maybe that made me stare a little bit, but no big deal. Just being happy.", Laurent lied. Of course he wanted to kiss his brother, hold him and be back in their relationship they shared before this stupid group of idiots. They almost destroyed everything Laurent had, maybe they smashed part of his life with taking Larry's memories.
While having those thoughts, he wouldn't dare to speak out loud, tears were building up in his eyes, making him drive to the side of the road to not get himself and Larry into danger by crying while driving. The younger twin on the other hand read worries all over his face as he shifted closer to his brother and took a hold of his cold hand to comfort him.
"Lau? Hey what's up? Why you cryin?", he asked in a soft tone, caressing the back of Laus hand with his fingers.
"Just thinking about how I almost lost my soulmate.", he whispered and tried to blink away those tears, which appeared to roll out of his eye. The sweet words Laurent whispered made Larry's heart ache.
"Please don't cry my brother. I am here you didn't lose me."
Lau started sobbing lightly, moving his head to Larry's shoulder and buried his face in his neck as he cried silently.
Larry was near to tears himself when he laid his arms around his brother and hugged him closely, moving his hand over his brothers back smoothly.
"It's alright LauLau. Please don't cry. Please don't cry.", he whispered as tears started running down his cheeks too, landing on the top of Laus fro. All the emotions hitting them had both Larry and Lau trembling, trying to control their sobs and breathing.
"I love you Larry. I love you from all my heart and I can't just lose you. Never again.", he whispered and hold on to his brother as if his life depended on it. And maybe it does.
Larry was the first who tried to dry his cheeks from tears, forcing his breathing to go normal and taking his brothers face in both hands.
"What are you doing to me Lau? I barely really know you and I am crying my heart out because of your tears. See you don't have to cry. I am here and I won't ever leave. But please stop those tears. I can't take anymore of these. You are to beautiful and to strong for that.", Larry explained, all the words coming right from his heart. Laurent was beautiful in every way. His character was, he cared so much for his brother. Larry could feel all the things going on in his brother right now. He felt fear, fear of losing his brother, hope, hope for perfect brotherly love, and the biggest thing he felt, was love. Love for his twin, love for his soulmate, love for his boyfriend, for the man he wanted to marry someday.
Larry felt that love, but couldn't really put it into context. Maybe their love was just so strong, that it felt like this romantic love, but it's just extreme brotherly love.
Shaking all these thoughts off of his mind, Larry placed a loving kiss on his brothers forehead.
"I love you too Lau."
A small smile appeared on Laurents face. Those words meant a lot to him. And they made him really happy deep in the bottom of his broken heart.
After a last long hug Lau sat back in his seat, taking some deep breaths.
Seconds after he felt like being able to drive back home. Larry almost forgot the weird moment before and just kept on looking at his beautiful brother until he felt the car not moving anymore and Laurent looking at him.
"You feelin good Bunny? Ready to see our home?"
With a smile and a small nod Larry opened the door and waited for his brother to come with the wheelchair. While sitting into it, he looked around and appreciated the beautiful area. Their house was right in a family area, many gardens and mini Van's were around him. Little kids were running around in the streets, playing on the playground on the other side of the street. There was a park right next to the playground with parents sitting ok benches and teenagers reading books under trees. Their own house was nothing bigger than the others here, only outstanding thing was their car. But Larry was not quite sure why they lived here, as they had to children and he didn't really think they were planning to adopt some. But still he loved the area and was really excited to see their home.

I guess I am pretty proud of that chapter somehow. Had tears in my eyes writing it XD. I hope you all like it and have a wonderful day, spread some love!