An unusual rainy night

It was going to rain,dark clouds were forming and the storm was coming,"Well this is a good night to some work"Oscar told himself it was raining he gotta do somerhing instead being cooped up in his Pack's Loft,everyone wasn't home at all,Nadeem is going Grave visiting to all of relatives's graves,Andhaka needed to work 24/7 in his magic store and Darius was helping out his family in something.So Oscar was alone which is perfect for him nothing more.

One might mistake Oscar for a quiet guy but nope they were wrong,the work he was planning well its harsh,Oscar went the Roof top of his loft and started to jump,rain and Wind was blasting in face but he did not care,he landed super hero style on the ground and ran he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was wearing sport shorts so he's fricken badass now.

Oscar does Parkour so he was climbing houses and Backfliping here and there rain and wind were his competitors,he was doing it so well that he reached Empire state building in 15 minutes,he climbed down slowly he was at the back of the building near an alleyway.He stopped and smelled something,"Hm I wonder where is that smell is coming from?"He looks around and stepped on something it was blond hair,"what the.."He turned around and saw a woman on the floor wearing a White dress,she looked like angel that fell from heaven.Oscar matched the scent with hers and her scent was god-like but it slowly died to what humans smell like.

The woman was unconcious and being the gentleman that Oscar he lifted her up on his arms which is no trouble at all,he carried way heavier things,he walk through the alleyway all the way to his loft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O. M .G MY HANDS ARE IN PAIN who do you think the Woman is? and what is Oscar gonna do?

Find out next time at Chapter 2

By the way if you want to know who is Oscar's pack,I'll be making Sequel books to this book.

So its a Series of books ahead of you!
😀😀

How does this fit into the Percy Jackson Universe?

Well lets just say that this is seperate timeline which answers the 'What ifs'