Chapter 2

Eyes Open

Oscar entered his Loft and placed her on the mattress he usually slept on and put over a Black blanket over her.He felt her temperature rise as the Blanket covered her body,he prepared to make food for the mysterious woman,"A Bowl of plain Congee would do"He wasn't that big of a cook like Nadeem,who can make Laksa out of Scratch,but he knew how to do simple dishes.

Once thats done,he poured one bowl for the woman and one bowl for himself.He sat on a stool near the woman and looked at her,her skin was glowing with radiance and face looked like a freshly bloomed Lily,he can't help but feel attracted to her.4 hours after the incident,Oscar was making some Pu'er tea while doing his household chores thats where he heard breathing.

He placed down his cup and saw the Woman's eyes open and sitting upright,their eyes met,which was kinda cool,"Uh Hi there?"Oscar replied,His voice was sexy and husky natrually,ths woman was looked like she was turned on but blushed uncontrollably and shouted at him,"W-Who Are you?! How dare a mortal  like you pick me up like that!"The woman tried to push him away but seemed like she was too weak to do it.

"Lady calm down I did what I thought was right"The woman gave a 'hmph' sound man she was like a real life tsundere,"Lets start by Introducing ourselves,my name is Oscar  what's your name?"He replied in a kinder tone,"Hmph! Why would I say my name I'm a Goddess you should know who I am"Oscar is now confused,a goddess but no Goddess would want to be at height of 4'8 and walking wear a tacky white dress.

"Fine I'll be saying it"she said a name no one would expect,"My name is Aphrodite,Goddess of Love"Man she really is a Tsundere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WANT TO CONTINUE BUT NO ONE IS READING.