25. Awake [M]

#(Warning: Mature content!)

Seokjin's P. O. V. 

I didn't even realize how it happened but my fist hits him clean across the face as I watch his head jerk to a side and feel my knuckles sting, the burn in me won't settle down.

I watch his teeth grit but grasp harder at his neck and he chokes, my malice taking over my meeker side "No" I lean closer to him and feel a surge of grit sporting through my veins "for tonight I do as I please with you" his surprised eyes work expertly to flip on my wilder side as I crash my lips on his making him groan and clutch tighter at my nape.

We were supposed to go through this together Taehyung but you are pushing me away again...I would have sacrificed myself for you but you want to be a martyr I see, and if this is the last time I can feel your hands on me I am going to take all I want from you, all that you can give me...for one last time...So I am gonna love you like I am gonna lose you and I am gonna hold you like I am saying goodbye...

I intentionally bite on his lower lip taking my anger out on him as I taste blood, he thinks he doesn't need to be cared for, fine then if that's how he wants it.

"Mmffh.." He gripes into my mouth and I pull back to speak "Choose, I hurt you or use you as I want?"

If scars are all you care for then I will give you scars, painfully deep like the one you graced on my heart, so that every time you look at them you remember me...remember what we had...

I put my mouth on his again, biting some more and feel him trying to push his tongue inside my mouth and instantly pull away "You don't get to play as you want, you don't want me right?"

He chuckles and hisses as I gnaw at his neck, making sure to leave dark red marks wherever my mouth latches on to his skin. "Fuck! You're playing with fire babe..What? You wanna punish me for being protective of you? Hurt me because I want to keep you safe from getting slaughtered?" He groans as I tighten my grip on his neck and dig my teeth at his collarbone "argh! Free rein" he croaks out "hurt me and use me as you want but don't blame me if I lose it and make you scream for me".

I run my other hand over his well-toned chest and abs, loving the feel of his firm muscles and endearing warmth on my skin. My member growing and pulsing into life making me crave for more contact. He draws a sharp breath and a tiny whine leaves his lips as I push my ass back and grind on his building erection.

I would have never believed that teasing could be so much fun.

"Free rein it is, there's nothing more between us anyway" I throw the words at him to see his eyes flash with a bolt of fire as he stares up at me "we were nothing but wrong moves and selfish needs, right?"

His body stiffens and breaths turn ragged as I see hurt and anger teeming in his gaze, and as twisted as it might sound that made the burn inside me soothe.

"So you want it to be just sex, I can do that, will you stop being this stupid and mean if I agree to it?" His hand instantly moves from my nape to grab at my waist as he tries to pull down my shorts.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm in control, remember?" I point out deepening my voice, pulling his hand away and pinning it by his head as I pick my ass off of him.

I grin inwardly as I see him thrust up missing the contact.

"Stop this and run, last chance before I wreck that pretty ass completely" his voice is tantalizingly husky as he eyes me "I won't mind making you shudder and beg in my arms baby, I swear I won't stop even if you tell me to" he speaks through gritted teeth and I yelp stunned when I feel him smack my butt. "God, so sweet" he groans pushing my ass back on him as he thrusts up to meet me half way and damn is he swelling up fast.