• fear of isolation •

Your POV
Richie and I were in our room, Richie was sound asleep but I couldn't sleep for some reason. I think I'm gonna go downstairs and get a drink of water. I walk down the steps and into the kitchen to turn on the light. I get a cup and fill it with water. As I'm about to walk upstairs I hear a child's laughter in the basement.

I turn on the light and walk a few steps down. The door slams behind me and I'm left alone in the basement. I keep walking and are met with a jack-in-the-box toy on the ground. It starts playing music and the handle is turning, "the song finishes and a little clown pops out scaring the crap out of me.

I try to relax my tensed up body when I realize it's just a toy. But then the toy turns into a bigger clown. I tremble in fear and all the sudden I am trapped in a room with a window and a door. I look out the window and see my brother with the losers club hanging out together. There are voices in my head saying they don't love you, they just left you here...alone. You can scream all you want but there's nobody around to help you. Your isolated.

Richies POV
I woke up and walked to y/n's room to check on her and I noticed y/n wasn't in her bed. I get up and creep downstairs to see if she's down there. I start to worry, did she sneak out? Is she ok? Where is she? I here clatter in the basement but when I try to open the door it won't budge. I hear y/n scream "help me please!" She's crying. I bang on the door until it finally opens and I run down the steps. Y/n is sitting on the floor sobbing. She's curled up into a ball.

I rush over to her and pull her close to me. She puts her arms around me and sobs into my shoulder. "Make then stop!" She shrieks. "Make who stop?" I question worriedly. "Richie they are gone! What if they come back?!" She sobs. "I'll be here if they come back." I respond. I pick her up since she's smaller than me by like 4 inches and she's super light. I carry her up to my room and ask, "what the fuck happened?"

Your POV
"What the fuck happened?" I hold onto richie tight and explain everything. He furrows his brows, "are you sure it wasn't just a nightmare?" "You don't believe me?" I sob again, this time into my hands instead of Richies t-shirt. "No I believe you, it's just... a clown? In our house? How come I didn't see him?" "How am I supposed to know?!" I snap back at him.

He pulls me back into a hug on his bed. "You can sleep with me tonight." "Thanks rich."

~~~~~~
My pinkie and my index finger fell asleep, along with that entire half of my hand. Also sorry again for the short chapter. The next part will be beverlys bloody bathroom and I wanted to make that it's own chapter :)
~a

 The next part will be beverlys bloody bathroom and I wanted to make that it's own chapter :)~a

(545 words)