I, THE GREAT (BIG) SISTER UwU

Soooo i have a lil story to tell ya guys ... hope u find it at least a bit funny, like i did -yeah i can pretty much laugh about myself, no problem there. XD

Oh yeah my english is shit, so i hope u undertand it anyway... *shrug* welp good luck.

So where do i begin... oh yeah.

Once upon a time .... ok nah, thats too overused.

On the day before my brother had his 25th Birthday (thats better i think) i decided to go on a little shopping trip.

My brother alway whining and asking me to buy him his favorite chips (thats only selled in a certain markt-chain) and even tho i tried to fulfill his wishes it was fruitless (cause even tho there are two of that stores right at near reach for me these dumba**es almost arent ordering them at al!! >:C how dare them- welp anyway..) i decided, for his birthday, that I AM going to get them this time in one or another way >:3 mwehehe.

So after Work i drove to another shop of that chain in a different town (from "Maintal" to "Hanau", Germany - lucky the way wasnt so far... the way back thoo- i will come back to that uwu)

When i reached that shop, i took one cart and roamed frantically around the shop to search in hope they really have them stocked (i got a tip from a coleague at work) and i almost jumped as i saw almost 4 boxes full ^^ . Before just buying all of them, of course i asked for permission ... and i did got it hehe! (cause some shops dont like it when one person buys everything alone - welp i swear i dont do this and this was only an EXEPTION!)

So i took 3 boxes and put them into my cart (i left 1 box there - cause i obviously am i nice person) and buyed some other things... really, believe me, u dont wanna know the bill.. qwq *cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* ...

Ahem- where did i left off? oh yeah, right. I was at the cash register... we ALL hat very much fun XDD the cashier, the other customers and me where laughing our hearts out at the image. Me coming along with an full cart of chips bags trying to fit them all on the ... (how is it called in english? the elektric tape where u put ur item? ah whatever..) on the cash register(?) and it was A WHALE LOT (no that wasnt a typo XD) !!!

I had  to explain to the people that i am not a crazy woman who is obssesed with that chips label and doing "hamster purchases" (especially in that corona crisis - really i am not one of that people, i swear!) IT WAS ONLY THIS ONCE FOR MY BROTHERS BDAY PRESENT!!! OwO some of them even took pictures and said they will post them at facebook (i dont care really haha XD) and they even congratulated my brother too - lol.

So anyway - it was a hella lot (see pictures below) and i surely wont do that again, cause ... i didnt thought about how i would get that much bags home with me (From "Hanau" to "Frankfurt", Germany - still not very far but further then from work... and it was already evening and dark outside... it was a lot more exhausting to finally get to the train as i first thought. (OHHH THERE WASNT A TIME I WISHED TO HAVE MY OWN CAR AS MUCH AS IN THAT MOMENT!!! qwq)

(I KNOW CHIPS BAGS ARE LIGHT! BUT TRY LIFTING AS MUCH AS I DID THEN, AT ONCE, THEN WE CAN TALK AGAIN! ÒwÓ huff- and aaaaall these staaaairs!! AAAAAHHHH-  QwQ *ugly crying*)

Though i really must have looked funny carrying 5 shopping bags full of chips and some other things through the train station to the exit. (I somewhat looked like a penguin i swear lol! X'D) But to be honest i really felt ashamed a bit ... uwu it felt like the "walk of shame" ...  >x<

(even when i was in the train i was sooooo embrassed - oh brother.. what not i am all doing just for u. Some people even dared to look strange at me, i am sure some even judged me... well cant really deny it - i DID look HILARIOUS! XD)