The Party🤪👉🏻👈🏻

Caylus's POV
We are just chilling in the pool. I put my arm around y/n. She just smiles and kisses my cheek. I slightly blush and smile back really big. Kiera looks at us "Aw" she says. "I'm going to get out of the pool" says y/n. "Okay cya" I say. She climbs out of the pool and leaves Kiera in the pool with me....... "I think imma get out too" says Kiera. "Then I guess I will also" I laugh. We all get out of the pool. Y/n is in our room. I go in so I can put some clothes on. "Hey Babe" I say. "Hi" she smiles. "Everything okay?" I ask. She nods her head. "Yeah why do you ask?" "I don't know you kinda just left the pool ya know" "oh I had to use the bathroom then I saw everybody else started getting out so I decided to change" "oh makes sense" I kiss her and she kisses back. While we are both getting dressed. "So what was that? That you wanted to tell me earlier" "oh Uh nothing!" She says. "You sure? Because we are alone and you can talk to me you know?" "Yeah I know but heh I kinda forgot" "oh okay"

Y/n's POV
Caylus is asking me what I wanted to say earlier. I lied and said I forgot.... I actually remember it was I love you... but I don't think it's a good time right now😳. We leave and Kiera is sitting on the couch. "Hey Kiera" I say "hello" says Kiera. "Should we watch a movie or something?" Caylus asks. "BROOOO WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTY!" Says Kiera. "Like just us or invite people?" I ask "Invite people duh!" "Caylus what do you say?" "I'm chill with that it seems epic" I nod. "I agree then let's have a party!!!!" I grab my phone and call all of our friends. We get crap set up and wait for our friends to show up. They all show up and I greet all of them. "Hello y/n" says Adi "Hello Adi" everyone talks to people and eat food. I awkwardly stand in the corner bc I never really liked parties. Kiera comes over to me and leans against the wall."hey you okay?" She asks me. "Yeah I'm fine I just don't like parties that much" "you know you could've said something but it's okay everyone is shy sometimes I'm super shy tbh that's why I have no friends" "Kiera you have friends! So stop saying that🥺" she smiles at me. "Thank you now come on and let's party!!!!" She grabs my hand and pulls me into a crowd of people. I get really awkward and Kiera starts dancing like crazy. "Come on y/n join me" I look around and see Caylus standing there talking to Tom. I start to dance but a few minutes my whole world goes black.

Kiera's POV
"Y/n!!" Caylus comes running over to me and y/n. "What happened?!?" I start to freak out. "Idk we were dancing and she passed out or something!!! Is this normal?!?" "No idea she has never passed out around me" he picks up y/n and takes her to their bedroom. I follow him. "Is she going to be okay?" "I think so maybe get her some water" I go to the kitchen and grab a cup of water. I go back to the room and give it to Caylus. "I'm going to stay in here with her" he says. "Should I tell everyone to leave?" I ask him. "No it's fine but I'll be out in a few hours or so" I nod and go back to the living room. Everyone asks me if y/n is okay. "Shes okay" I say. Everyone sighs in relief and continues going on with what they were doing.

A/n: sorry I haven't posted in awhile I had major writers block and I'm trying to deal with all this online school stuff! But I will try and post more love you all!💞🥰