The Prank 2.0 😡✌🏻

A/n: I wasn't originally going to make another prank chapter but InfinityCloudGirl gave me an epic idea!!! So I'm going to do another prank chapter then I have a little idea for the next chapter! :)

Y/n's POV
After the prank this morning everyone has been kinda quiet. I was watching some random show on the tv. Caylus was on the phone with his mom. Kiera was just chilling and watching the show with me. And Tom I had no idea where he was....I stretch and get up. I go to the bathroom and realize It was that time of the month. It gave me the most amazing  prank idea ever!! I finish up in the bathroom and leave. Caylus is finally off the phone. I go over to him and kiss him. He kisses back. "I don't like the silence I can't take it anymore!" I say breaking the silence. Kiera and Caylus nod. "Yeah me too" they both say. Tom just appears out of nowhere.

Kiera's POV
I'm sitting down on Caylus and y/n's couch. I see Tom walk into the room. "Hello!" He says.
"Hi" says me, y/n, and Caylus. "What are you guys watching?" Caylus asks. "No idea" replies y/n. he sits on the couch next to me. Y/n sits next to him and cuddles him. He holds her close to his body. Tom sits next to y/n. We all start watching the show. "I'm going to take a nap" y/n says. She gets up and goes into her's and Caylus's bedroom. I change the channel to a better show. "I got bored of the other one" I say. Caylus just shrugs. Tom doesn't say anything. I watch the tv and eventually turn it off. "Let's do something other than watch tv" Caylus nods "like what tho?"  I shrug. "Idk" All of sudden y/n walks out.

Caylus's POV :)
I watch as y/n takes all her filming supplies into her film room that I made just for her. "Babe what are doing?" I ask. "Oh nothing just getting ready to film and all of you are in my video" "I- oh- okay-" I say. We all go to the film room. "Hey losers!!! It's y/n here with Caylus or infinite whatever you wanna say, Kiera and Tomo!" We all wave "what's poppin?" I say. I see y/n on her computer looking  up stuff about pregnancy. "Uh y/n what's all this?" I ask. Kiera screeches "are you pregnant?!?" Y/n nods "mhm" "wait! How long!!!" I say.
"Idfk I just found out this morning" Tom just sits  there like:👁👄👁.  "Tomo are you seeing this?" Kiera asks. "Oh uh yeah danggg" he replies. "Is it Caylus's?" Kiera asks y/n. "Well naw dip Sherlock" we all laugh. A few minutes go by of them asking her Constant questions. Eventually y/n starts busting out laughing. "Y'all just got pranked again!!!!" Tom throws his hands up "I knew there was something fishy about this!" We laugh it off and I kiss y/n but kinda weirdly cause she's still filming. She kisses back the same way. "Good one y/n" says Kiera. "NO MORE PRANKS!" I say. Y/n laughs. She ends the video and edits it. She posts it and then laughs. "Y'all really fell for it especially you Caylus!!! Like you know when I'm lying" I laugh "I wasn't really paying attention"

A/n: Tysm InfinityCloudGirl for giving me this Idea!! Now I'm thinking I'm going to have Tomo and Kiera move in! But I also want to have Tomo and Kiera date 😳✌🏻. Idk why. Do you guys think they should?? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!