01

Quick disclaimer! The art on the front is not mine! I'm not sure who's it is, but I'm giving the artist credit. And, I think it's from a Stranger Things comic but I'm not 100% sure! Plus this story will be all your POV and may take place in season 2 and 3!

"MIKE" I yell. "What now?" He shouts back. "Did you take my money again to hang out with the boys?" "Yeah sorry!" He shouts.

I walk into his room. "For goodness sake Mike! Why?" I shout. "because I don't have any! I'll pay you back" "No you won't! That's what you said the last 3 times!"

He looks at me tiredly. "go away I want to sleep" "ugh fine" I walk out and slam the door behind me. I stomp downstairs to tell mum and dad.

"MUM! DAD!" I shout. "What is it sweetie?" Karen walks into the kitchen while putting down a kitchen knife. "Mike stole my money again!"

She hugs me. "it's ok. I'll speak to him" She walks upstairs. A few minutes later she comes back and slaps me around the face.

"MUM!!!" I scream. "how dare you do that to our son!" "what did I do?" I yell. Mike walks slowly down the stairs behind Karen with a black eye and bruised cheek.

Oh that son of a bitch. He smiles secretly. "You know damn well what you did!" "THAT WASN'T ME MUM! YOU'VE GOT TO BELEIVE ME!"

"Don't listen to her mum!" Mike squeals as he fake cries more. He smiles slyly again. "GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW" She screams.

I storm upstairs and slam my door shut behind me. I lock it shut. "UGH THEY'RE SO STUPID!" I scream.

Sliding against the back of my door, I could see the moon shining brightly through my curtains.

I love the moon. I don't know why but it's sort of my safe sign. It's like calling to me.

I cry into my shoulders when my radio beeps. I slowly pick it up. "Y/n? You there?" Max.

She's like my best friend. Other than El... But she disappeared a while ago and no one's seen her since...

"Yeah I'm here Max" I sob. "Hey! What's wrong?" "It's just my parents. It's nothing Max" "Ok Y/n, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the boys tonight?"

"Sure. I'll be there in 10! Do you want any snacks?" "Yeah actually! Can you get some popcorn and pizza?" "Of course! See you in 10!"

I turn of my radio, and grab a rucksack. I shove the radio inside and grab $20 out of my bank.

I put that and a torch into my bag. "How am I supposed to get out?" I look over at my window. I mean I could jump right?

It's not that high? I sling the bag over my shoulders, and quietly slide open the window. Looking down and seeing how far it really was, made me nervous.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at the sound of my parents shouting. And then I hear them storming upstairs. The door knob turns and twists but they can't get it.

And without a second thought I drop onto the soft grass below. I pick up my bag again, and grab my bike from the side of the house and bike down the street to the grocery store.

In fact, Joyce was working there... I said my hellos, and walked down the sweets ilse. I grabbed some different types of popcorn and then paid and walked out of the shops after putting my stuff in my bag.

I then walked  up and across the street to the pizza place and ordered 2 cheese and tomato pizzas. Then I remembered! I forgot my change!

I said to the lady at the counter that I would be right back and to hold my order, while I ran across the street and down back to the store. Joyce sighed as I walked back through the door and laughed at my sweaty face.

"Goodbye Y/n" She says. "goodbye" I return waving goodbye. I walk back up the street slowly, fumbling with my pocket to get the cash back in.

I grab my bike and then see a white van. Driving slowly behind me. I quicken the pace and then realise I took a wrong turn.

The van follows me down the street and I hop onto my bike and ride into a small alleyway and hope they can't follow me when I get to the other side.

I take a deep breath after looking around. I couldn't see them, so I started to make my way back slowly to the pizza shop. And then the van turns slowly around the corner Infront of me.

It swerves around me, knocking me off my bike. I fall to the ground with a loud thump. "ow" I mumble. I feel two sets of arms grab around my waist and my legs. And another wrap something around my mouth.

I tried to scream, but the towel was muffling the sound, so if came out barley a whisper. A sudden jolt of pain shoots from my waist and jabs into my head.

I kick my legs around as hard as I can and the arms drop me for a split second. I scramble away but they grab my ankles and drag me backwards. I grab my radio and try to call Max, but I drop it and I'm thrown into the back of the van.

Suddenly, my muscles feel very weak, and I can't keep my eyes open...

I sit down at the back of the van and put my head in-between my knees trying to control my breathing. Slowly I feel my eyelids dropping.

I close them tightly shut, falling asleep leaving my radio on and my bike wheel spinning...