The Big Cave

"Ughh.. What is this place?" Buttercup asked.
"Probably a big cave. Stupid Leeyoon! He should've pushed himself in here!" Butch said.
Then, they saw some weird glittering mutant worms that were next to them. But when the worms looked at them, the worms quickly rolled off of the place they were and went on the ground.
Buttercup and Butch looked down to the worms, but their hands slipped and they fell off of the edge and onto the cave ground.
Buttercup got back up, looking annoyed, but then she saw some houses.
"C'MON! Let's go look over there. Maybe we could find non-green people." Buttercup said.
So, she and Butch ran to the houses and knocked on one of them. They waited, but when they saw the figure approaching the door, they hid behind the house.
"Hello?" the figure said, opening the door. It looked to be some magical creature thing with pitch black eyes. The creature looked around and scoffed.
"Doorbell ditchers.." they mumbled, and closed the door.
Then, Buttercup and Butch came back from behind the house.
"What was that?" Butch asked.
"I don't know, dummy! Probably an elf or something." Buttercup said.
Then, they walked around the cave some more.
They saw the worms again, and Butch picked one up and rubbed it on his face, looking confused.
"These are weird worms." Butch said.
They kept walking, but suddenly got bumped into by a speeding flying winged green girl with pitch black eyes and she was  carrying a little baby green boy with pitch black eyes.
"AH!" Butch and Buttercup yelled as they got hit by the girl.
The girl looked back and stopped flying, landing on the ground. Her wings disappeared and the baby boy looked back to Butch and Buttercup too.
"Oh! I'm sorry." the girl apologized, putting the baby boy down.
"Aughh." Buttercup said, rubbing her head.
The girl came to them, but was shocked when she got to them.
"Oh! Humans.. Or.. Aliens? No offense.." she said.
Butch and Buttercup looked to the girl and looked confused.
"Woah! Your skin is green! Looks like you won't get pinched. Neither will he." Buttercup said, pointing to the baby boy.
"Oh, that's my baby brother, Bobb'n. He'll turn 2 this year.. I'm guessing it's Saint Patrick's?" the girl said.
"Bobb'n?" Buttercup asked.
"Yes, and I'm Deet. What's your name?" the girl asked.
"The name's Butch." Butch said.
"I'm BUTTERCUP!" Buttercup said, pointing to herself.
"Oh. Nice to meet you. Do you wanna take a look around? You seem lost." Deet said.
"Yea," Bobb'n said quickly. His voice was squeaky.
"No, but i do wanna pinch non-green people!" Buttercup said.
"Well, that's impossible, the people here are mostly green. But don't worry, we'll just pinch everything else that's not green!" Deet said.
"Come on!"
Butch and Buttercup followed Deet and Bobb'n.
"What about these worms! They're just white and blue!" Butch said, and attempted to pinch one of the worms.
"No, don't! Those are nurlacs. Let's not pinch them." Deet said, and gave food to the nurlacs.
"Hiiiii! Nurlac!" Bobb'n greeted to the nurlacs and also gave them food.
Then Deet realized what time it was.
"It's past midnight.. Me and Bobb'n really have to get going now. Do you want to stay the night? I'll help you go home by morning. You can sleep near our house. I can fly you there, if you'd like." Deet said, her wings coming out.
"Sure! Wait.. Fly. Fly.. OH NO! I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT I CAN FLY! I COULD'VE FLEW OUT OF THE FOREST THIS WHOLE TIME!" Buttercup said.
"OH NO!" Butch said.
"You can fly?" Deet asked in surprise.
"Yes, yes! I need to go home!" Buttercup said, and tried flying out. But when she went in the air, she grunted as she fell back down.
"What's happening to me? I can't fly!" Buttercup said.
"Hey, neither can i!" Butch said, as he fell down.
"Something fishy is up with this forest!" Buttercup said, before falling to lay down, feeling really lazy. And something really was wrong with this forest.