Going Home

Meanwhile, back in town, Darla was sleeping in her bed with her dolls. She was having a good dream, but it suddenly turned into a nightmare, causing her to wake up and gasp.
She pulled off her sleeping mask, pulled off her curlers and her ringlets bounced, put on her bow, got in her closet and put on her dark pink coat over her pajamas and zipped the coat up. Then, she ran outside and ran to Natsuki's house and knocked the door.
But the only person that answered it was a man, which looked to be her dad. He had really dark pink brownish hair, hot pink eyes, and glasses.
He looked around and saw no one and scoffed, but then looked down, and it was Darla.
"What?" Natsuki's dad asked rudely.
"Excuse me sir, but can i see Natsuki? She's the one responsible for leaving two people in a forest." Darla said.
"No, and i don't care. It's way past your bedtime and after midnight, get out of here kid." Natsuki's dad said as he kicked Darla off of the doorsteps, and he slammed the door.
When Darla fell on her bottom, she frowned and then ran down the road into Royal woods, she walked past Gloomo Hotel. The hotel was big and grey and no lights were on at all. It was closed for good.
She passed by Kanna's home, and went to Blossom and Bubbles' house.
Then, she knocked on the door, but the only person that answered was Blossom, in her pajamas.
"Darla.. It's past midnight.. Why are you here?" Blossom asked, tiredly.
"Blossom! We left Buttercup and Bleach, whatever his name is, in the forest all day. Natsuki said it would only be until 5:00 PM, but that was longer." Darla said. But by the time she finished, she saw Blossom asleep. So Darla closed the door and went to the Louds' house.
And she knocked on the door, but no one answered. So she went back to Kanna's house.
And she knocked on the door, but the only person who answered was Miss Kobayashi, in her pajamas. She rubbed her eyes and put her glasses on, then looked down at Darla.
"Oh, you're Kanna's 3 year old friend right? What are you doing past midnight, kid? Do your parents know?" Kobayashi asked.
"I'm 5! And i don't know where my parents are. Where's Kanna? I need to tell her something crazy." Darla said.
"She's sleeping." Miss Kobayashi said. Suddenly, there was rummaging, and Kanna ran out the door in her pajamas and her hair down, rubbing her eyes.
"I'll be back, Kobayashi." Kanna said.
"Ohhhkay." Kobayashi said, and closed the door.
"We left Buttercup and Beachball in the forest." Darla said.
"I know. I realized when i just went to sleep." Kanna said.
Then, horns grew out of her head.
"The horns! Those are the horns May pointed out." Darla said, pointing to Kanna's horns.
"I know. I tried keeping it a secret, but in this situation, I'll have to give it away to you." Kanna said. Then, a tail with a lavender fuzzball at the end popped out from under her nightgown.
She also grew white angelic wings, as well.
Darla gasped in amazement.
Then, Kanna grabbed Darla's hand, and suddenly Kanna turned into a huge white dragon, pulling Darla onto her back. Then, they flew all the way into the forest, amazing all the night and day creatures alltogether.
Darla and Kanna looked everywhere, but still no Buttercup or Butch in sight. Suddenly Kanna saw the cliff and tunnel and saw 2 familiar kids struggling to fly. So she flew into the tunnel and into the cave, scaring all the grottan gelflings inside of it.
"Hey, look! It's Darla!" Buttercup said.
"And a dragon!"
"Buttercup, Butch, come get on my back." Kanna said.
So, Buttercup and Butch climbed on Kanna's back.
"Don't worry Darla, this time, i won't pinch you. I'm too tired." Buttercup said.
"Good." Darla said.
Kanna flew out of the cave and back into the forest. And as she was flying out to take everyone home, a fluffy white wolf with green eyes tilted her head at them, looking as they flew away.
Then, Kanna took everyone home, and they all went to sleep.

The End.