Preface

Like many of you reading this, I am a Star Wars fan. The only thing that may separate me from the fandom, is the fact that I am a new fan. I binge-watched the entire franchise (excluding the Clone Wars show and the Mandalorian) in four days during the week of thanksgiving in 2019. I watched The Mandalorian sometime in the middle of December, and I felt a need to add to the story. As perfect as it is, I wanted to establish a relationship with the main character because just like you, I too have the hots for the Mandalorian. Again, I am still fairly new to the Star Wars franchise, and I know many of you all are hardcore fans, so if at any time I make a mistake or contradict anything in the Star Wars universe, do not hesitate to say anything. I love constructive criticism and there's only so much Wookiepedia and Reddit can tell me.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this story and much as I love writing it. So far I have no schedule as to when I upload chapters, I will try to upload a new chapter once a week. Key word: try. I am currently an engineering student in college so my semesters are extremely busy. 

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy this story!

Fleur Anaïs 

Feel free to contact me!

Twitter: AstromechAnchi

Email: BellysWriting

Last Updated: December 19, 2021