What can I do?

(A/N: You are 14 now)

(Y/N): RRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm at the beach, acting like Goku on his first time going Super Saiyan. You see, I'm trying to activate my quirk. I'm very confused about it. My quirk is so overpowered, but what use is it if I can't even use it? I've tried thinking of things I like, don't like, and care about. I'm even thinking about anime and that doesn't work. If that doesn't work, what will?

(Y/N): That's it, I'm going home.

Timeskip to your house.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N): Night dad.

Dad: Already? You haven't even had dinner yet.

(Y/N): I know, I had something on the way.

Dad: With what money?

(Y/N): Made a sandwich before going to the beach.

Dad: Oh... Night.

(Y/N): Later.

You had the same dream as always. You hung out with your mom. However, this time you woke up floating.

(Y/N): Again? Dad's gonna make it sound like I shit myself. I hate him.

(Y/N): Hey dad!

Dad: What? chuckles Had an accident?

(Y/N): I hate you. Can you come to help?

Dad: Yeah, yeah I'll come change your diaper.

Dad came in and slapped me across my face. As usual, it worked.

(Y/N): I have a feeling you're starting to enjoy this.

Dad: Maybe.

(Y/N): I dislike you, I'm heading out.

Dad: Alright, I'm gonna head to the store today. Need anything?

(Y/N): Yeah, more granola bars. I'm on my last one.

Dad: Anything else?

(Y/N): No, that'll be all Mr. Waiter.

Dad: Haha very funny, I'm out.

You snatched your last granola bar and ran out the door. Your dad waved at you and you waved back. You then ran towards the beach not paying attention to anything around you. Then, you continued what you were doing yesterday.

(Timeskip to when you finished your training)

You were walking home and we're listening to your FAVORITE Spotify playlist but then got interrupted because Spotify asked you to buy Spotify Pre-

Take two.

But then got interrupted because there was an EXPLOSION around the block of you and your dad's apartment. You immediately, being the idiot you are, ran to check it out.

Y/N POV

BOOM

An explosion pushed me back, but I caught myself. I instantly ran towards the scene and saw something horrifying.