UA?

A/N: FIRST: This is two weeks after you figure out how to use your quirk. You have figured out most of your quirk's abilities, except for portal making.

TWO: You go to the same school as Deku but are in a different class.

THREE: You are the best of amigos with Deku since you're the person he saved in the first episode when he was 4.

AND FOUR: Bakugou (or Bakugo, I dunno) bullies you also.

(3rd Person POV)

You were nervous walking into school. You didn't want anyone to recognize you from the video of you. However, your physique and ID gave it away to most people. Everybody was staring.

(You looked like this, except your head was more down

(You looked like this, except your head was more down. You're wearing Deku's school uniform under the hoodie. You're sweating. You don't look super depressed, just stressed and a tad bit shy. Finally, It's you instead of the guy on the picture.)

While not paying attention to where you were going, you bump into someone. You look up, and...

(Y/N): Oh thank lord it's you Izuku. follow me.

You take his hand and drag him to the bathroom.

Izuku: U-umm... W-Who are you?

You flash your hood open for him to slightly see your face.

Izuku: O- (zips lips and gives a smile of trust)

You arrive at the bathroom and explain the fact that the video of the guy with the "telekinesis" quirk was you, and the fact that you have a quirk.

Izuku: What?! No way!

A guy walking out of the bathroom gives us a weird look and you signal to Izuku to be quiet by putting your index finger on your lips.

Izuku: Nods (in whisper shout) Show me!

You quickly point at your feet and levitate. Then you go to a sink and make the soap levitate.

(Y/N): (whisper shout) And there's more!

Izuku looks awestruck.

Izuku: (whisper shout) Show me!

(Y/N): After school, now let's get to class or we'll be late!

You both rush to class.

(Timeskip to the part where Deku admits he wants to go to UA in class)

Teacher: Oh yeah Midoriya and (L/N), don't you guys wanna go to UA too?

A pause of absolute silence...

Whole class: (Bursts out in laughter)

Random Classmate #1: Midoriya! (L/N)! You're kidding me, right?