EPILOGUE

"We'll be together forever, just me and my daddy. It's all I need and it's all I'll ever want," - Vinnie.

NEILSON ▪︎ POV

"One!"

Vinnie's scream echoed around the living room as my hand connected with his plump bottom. His flesh rippled with each smack I gave him.

I was hard in my jeans and it took everything in me not to spread his plump buttocks and fuck him over the couch.

He was taking his punishment like a good boy, counting the spanks that landed on his red bottom. He was crying but not complaining. I was proud.

"Nine!" He cried, whining into the arm of the couch which I had him bent over. His cute little undies pooled around his ankles along with his blue chinos. I held onto his tail, pressing it to his back so the fluffy length was out of the way.

"One more," I hummed, soothing his burning bum before giving him one last smack.

"Ten!" Vinnie wailed and I bent, pressing a kiss to each, round globe before pulling his pants back up.

"Well done baby. I'm so proud of you. It's all over now," I cooed, turning him around and wiping his tears.

"Vinnie promises not to run away again," he hiccuped, his chest jerking as I pulled him into my arms.

I held him tightly, rocking him in my arms until he calmed down. "I'm glad you've learned your lesson. I don't know what I'd do without you Vinnie. You have to keep yourself safe when daddy isn't there to do so."

"We... we have to be apart again?" He squeaked in horror.

"No," I chuckled, tilting his head up. "I'm working from home now so I'll be able to take care of you during the day. But we can't be tied at the hip all the time Vin. The seconds that we're apart, you must take care of yourself and follow my rules so that I know you're safe. Understand?"

"Yes daddy," he nodded vigorously, his blotchy face a lot brighter with the news that I'd be staying home with him.

This morning I finalised with the daycare that Vinnie wasn't going back. Amelia had all of the nekos involved in yesterday's incident apologise to Vinnie over the phone. In addition, I had firm words with their carers.

Now that it was all sorted, we could put it behind us and move on.

"Can we cuddle today? And watch movies?" Vinnie asked hopefully.

I nodded, smiling down at him. I have work to do but of course we can," I kissed the tip of his nose and he giggled happily.

And so, we ended up on the couch, with him laying in my lap with his pacifier in his mouth, his favourite teddy in his arms. I had my lap top on the arm of the sofa, typing away and occasionally stroking Vinnie's hair while he purred and watched his animated movies on tv.

We spent most of our days like that for the next few years to come and I made sure that every day I reminded Vinnie of how absolutely gorgeous he was.

He was my Vinnie, my little fox, my baby boy and he had every right to know how precious he was.

I loved him and he loved me. We had each other and we never had to be apart again.

▪︎ THE END ▪︎

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this short story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's short but hopefully you guys will be back for re-reads when you get bored! 🤗💕

Drop suggestions for more short stories you'd like to read! 👍🏽

Love you, see you later! 😘💕

Start: 18/03/20
Finish: 20/03/20

Why not check out my other short stories 🤷🏾‍♀️💜:

Older Than My Master

Daddy Kinda Love

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-