Where are we?

"Good! We better get going then, we don't know where they're going!", Mina helped Todoroki up, running to the doors. 

"Then how do you expect to find them? Mina, this is why we need to get help from the pro's-", Todoroki's sentence was cut off when Mina turned around, his arm still in her hand. 

"You already agreed Todoroki, don't back out now.", she said sternly. Todoroki nodded. Mina turned back around, letting go of Todoroki's arm as they both began walking.

-

Bump.

Deku mumbled quietly, rubbing his wrists together. Were they tied? He clenched his eyes, even though they were already shut. 

"...Hello?", Midoriya called out. Where was he? He opened his eyes slowly, taking in his surroundings. He was in the back of a truck- or a semi truck. It was big either way, maybe it was the back of a van? It didn't matter. He looked to his right, seeing Kaminari passed out, leaning on his shoulder. He looked to the area across from him, seeing Bakugo, Kirishima, and Iida all in a line, their hands tied behind their backs as well. Deku looked to his left and saw Mineta passed out as well, snoring slightly. "Mineta-? Kaminari.", Deku looked to his feet. They were tied together by the ankles, just like his hands. The rope kind of burned against his skin. He nudged his knee against Kaminari, trying to wake him up. 

"Huh- Midoriya...?", Kaminari's eyes were half lidded as he looked over at Deku, "Where are we...?"

"Deku?", Deku looked to his left, seeing that Mineta was awake now. 

"Guys, keep your voices down...", Deku said quietly. He didn't know what precautions he had to take, so he decided he'd take as many as he could. He stretched out his legs a little bit, kicking Bakugo's feet gently. "Kacchan, get up. Iida, can you here me?", his voice was in a whisper as he tried kicking Iida's feet as well. His legs were a little to short though. Kaminari did the same as Deku, kicking Iida's feet.

"Dude, get up-", the van slammed on the breaks, sending everyone flying forward, slamming against the back of some seats. 'A van, then', Deku thought. 

"Dammit- what the hell are you doing?!", a voice that was unrecognized, by those who were concious as least, yelled. Kaminari had his eyes clenched shut, his teeth clenched too, along with his fists. Did he hurt himself? "Do you even know how to drive? I think you hit a deer!", a door opened, slamming shut afterwards. The man who the voice belonged to stepped in front of the car, examining the deer the driver had obviously just hit. 

"What the hell-", Bakugo looked around tiredly, squinting at everyone. 

"Shhh! Keep your voice down, Kacchan...", Deku whispered harshly at the blonde. Bakugo glares at him slightly, wanting to say something. But he kept his mouth shut, for his, and everyone's safety. The car door opened back up again, closing.

"Just drive around it, no one's out driving at this time of night anyways.", the driver nodded, doing as he was told. 

"What's going on...?", Mineta asked quietly. Deku shrugged.

"Where's Uraraka?"

"What about Todoroki and Ashido?"

"Deku, who's car are we even in-?"

"What time is it?", though all the questions were whispered, they were driving Deku up the wall. He couldn't answer any of them.

"Where are we?-", Kirishima was quickly answered when the man in the passenger seat turned around, his arm going across the back of the seat.

"We're on the road. Where we're going is what will remain secret...", the man smirked. He had short, pale-brown hair, jet blue eyes, small freckles dusting his face, and as far as Midoriya could see, he was wearing a black jacket with a logo on the back of the right shoulder. Details were important, in case they were to escape. The man turned back around. "Oh, and in case you were wondering, you can call me Shoja Yanishido. That's my name now. Call me anything else, unless told otherwise, I'll kill you."