Baby Chronicles: Taehyung 💟

I wrote as Taehyung and hobie_bae wrote as the reader.

Warning: Infertility 

Word Count: 9.7k

---------------------

You drag your feet behind you as you leave the bathroom, unshed tears in your eyes as you look at Taehyung pacing. He stops and looks at you with anticipation. FYou shake your head and sob.

It's been an endless cycle for you both, having gone out for four years and married for 3, it was about time you had a child. But it's easier said than done. You've been trying for the past two years, to no avail. What hurts more is Taehyung really loves, and wants kids.

"I give up" You whimper and throw your head back with a frustrated groan before covering your face from him.

Taehyung pouts sadly and walks over, pulling you into his chest and holds you tightly. 

"It's okay sweet pea, I think it's time we go to the doctors to be tested. The both of us. We're exhausting ourselves, cutie." He says gently, kissing the top of your head.

"It's me, I know it is" You say bitterly and grip the sides of his shirt. "I'm sorry you have to deal with me, I'm sorry.." You cry softly in his chest.

"Hey no, don't beat yourself up like that, I'm not dealing with anything, you're my wife we go through this together, it might not be you Jagiya, if could be me. There's a 50/50 chance. I love you with or without kids." Taehyung scolds softly while rocking you side to side.

"Okay.." You murmur quietly, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your nose into the crook of his neck. "Go tomorrow?"

"Mhmm go tomorrow, now come on I want a shower with you." Taehyung smirks, picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom.

"I want a relaxing bath, stop it" You roll your eyes and smack his chest lightly. 

"Ah sweetpea that hurt." Taehyung whines teasingly and holds his chest dramatically making you chuckle and get down from his arms. 

"Dramatic" you tease and start running the bath, waiting for it to fill.

Taehyung glares at you and pouts, pulling his shirt off and crossing his arms.

"I'm getting in without you then" You giggle and step in, relaxing in the warm water with shut eyes before peeking one at Taehyung.

"Budge, I'm getting in too." He huffs, slipping his last pieces of clothing off and sits in behind you. 

"That's better... " He teases.

"You're so moody" You turn around and wrap your arms around him, head on his chest. You sigh, unable to get the negative result out of your head like always.

"Sweetpea, we're gonna be okay, stop thinking about it." Taehyung mumbles rubbing your back.

"Will we ever have kids Tae?" You murmur back, drawing patterns on his chest.

"All my friends tell me how they experienced pregnancy, how they felt. Will I ever get to feel that?" You ask sadly.

Taehyung's heart clenches and he kisses the top of your head. 

"You will Jagiya, we'll have a baby eventually I promise. If it turns out not possible... We can always adopt? Give a child a home they deserve." Taehyung says gently.

You pout and nod, "Okay.." you whisper out tiredly and snuggle into him, holding onto him tightly.

Taehyung tenses as you move around in his lap and he chokes out, "U-umm sweetpea, c-could you stop m-moving please?"