Flowers & Tattoos- Jungkook 💟

Another collab from me and hobie_bae

We totally didn't stay up until 6 am to write this-

Scenario: Jungkook was a Tattoo Artist. You were a florist. People thought it was strange, how the two of you attracted each other. Married and baby on the way going on with your daily lives of owning your shops that were right next door from each other, what happens when a drunk man stumbles into your shop past closing time and causes an incident?

Word Count: 3.4k

------------------------

"Baby what are you doing?" You giggle tiredly as you wake up to your husband Jungkook peppering kisses to your 7 month old bump. You open your eyes and place your left hand on top of his head and run it through his long wavy hair, shivering at the feeling of the cold metal of his lip ring press against your stomach.

"I'm saying bye to our baby before I go to work" He hums and strokes his lips against the low expanse of your bump, feeling them squirm and kick under his touch.

"We go to work together Koo, our shops are right next door." You laugh as he tickles your hips, smirking while hearing your laughs. 

"S-stop! You're disturbing our baby!" You squeal.

"I'm waking them up!" Jungkook pouts defensively and helps you off of the bed. 

"Are you sure you still want to work though? You're almost full term and I'm worried" he mumbles, the concern evident on his face.

"I own the shop, I'll be fine I promise, I go on maternity in 2 weeks, baby it's okay, I'll be fine, if I need some help you're right next door. You can come over during your breaks, you know that." You coo, caressing his cheek and kissing his lips before squishing his and cheeks giggling,

"My big baby."

"I'm not a baby" Jungkook muffles out with his squished lips and leans to kiss you, pulling back and kneeling to your bump. 

"They're the baby, right baby?" He coos, rubbing and kissing it.

"Mhmm sure." You tease and giggle as the baby kicks. You grab his hand, placing it where it kicked as his eyes light up and he begins to coo. You smile happily and begin to remember the day you found out you were pregnant and told him.

-Flashback-

"Oh god..." You whisper while staring at the positive pregnancy test, covering your mouth in shock.

Jungkook was still at his tattoo parlor and you had stayed at home, feeling unwell until you had an assumption which was now proven correct.

You both have been married for 2 years, together for 4 and not once had you both spoken about your thoughts on having children. You place a hand on your stomach looking down, biting your lip and jump when you hear the front door of your house open and close.

"Babygirl I'm home!" Jungkook yells out from downstairs, kicking his shoes off and jogging upstairs to the bedroom so he could check up on you first.

"How're you feeling?" He asks as soon as he comes through the door, sitting beside you on the bed and wrapping you in a hug

"Hmm been better but I'm definitely better than this morning." You sigh, crawling onto his lap and resting your head against his shoulder. Sighing again and wrapping your arms around him, playing with the collar of his leather jacket

"Do you want to go the doctors?" Jungkook mumbles softly, his lips pressed against the crown of your head and rubbing down the bridge of your back.