• 2 •

Earlier today Park residence........

"Chim? Jimin? Wake up." Aecha shook her brother who was laying back down on the old bed with his wrist strapped down tightly with wires and his feet with even skinnier wires.

He shuttered looking to his side, he could barely move at all the pain from his abdomen was killing him. "N-Noona?" "Yeah it's me. I have a plan to escape baby! Wake up you need to listen."

Jimin opened his eyes fully paying attention to his older sister, he glanced over at the window the moon was out and shined beautifully, and the night sky was pitch black. "Listen to me."

Jimin snapped back to her. "Mom and dad, are having visitors they just pulled up. In the mean time we can escape. But we have to go quick!" She spoke while taking out a rather large knife.

She started cutting the wire, "wait! M-my ski-skin." He said trying to move his hands but they were tied down tight. "Jimin.....this is the only way to remove them baby. Here."

She tore of a piece of fabric from the bed and stuffed it in his mouth. "I'm sorry." She said before quickly cutting it off. Jimin couldn't bare the pain, but he tried to keep quite for aecha.

"Done, now your wrist." Jimin tried to focus on anything put the pain in his wrist and ankles, he heard doors and footsteps outside his window. And the shadows of 5 men.

"Here! I got it let's go!" She whisper shouted grabbing his hand and placing a hand on his back to help him up. "Noona...I haven't walked in months." Jimin said crying.

"You can do it, we can be free it's okay." It hurts why can't she see that. Who are you? Don't let them know I'm here shhh.

"Jimin are you listening to me? You can't space out baby." Aecha said as she helped him up from the bed. She covered his mouth after she finally got him up. She looked down to see the bed covered in blood from where he was sitting and his pants covered with blood as well.

She had to hold her breath to stop her self from crying. "It's okay, were gonna be fine shhh." She cradled his head. Just then the door opened, they herd their parents voice and one other voice.

"Crawl." Aecha whispered pointing to the floor, jimin nodded sniffling any other tears away. He got down on his knees half way out the door. He looked back at his sister for permission she nodded.

The people were getting a mad? Jimin could tell in the tone of voice.

"Mr and Mrs park, I'm sure you know why we are here yes?" The pair nodded, "where is his money then?" The tallest man asked pointing back to the man with black wavy hair sitting down in the chair glaring at them.

"W-we g-got caught up but we have it s-sir." Mr park responded looking down at his feet. "Well where is it?" The man said looking around sarcastically.

"......." "that's what I thought." He snickered signaling the silver haired man over to the pair. He tied them up and hit them a little, earning quite sobs from both of them.

Jimin witnessed all of this, he wasn't one bit sorry for them it's what they deserve he told himself.

Your right, they do deserve it jiminie.

Who are you? Tell me.

I'm you baby, I'm just stuck up here.

In my brain?

Haha, no your soul silly, your body.

Oh, why?

You tell me, you made me anyways.