• 25 •

Jimin breathed heavy as he ran from the building, people screamed his name over and over trying to catch up to him. The tears clouding his vision and the ache in his heart slowed him down, but he didn't allow himself to stop.

He couldn't believe it, he fell in love with scythe, his voice is perfect face and deep soothing voice.

"Get him. Don't let him get away." Scythe said looking down from the top of the building, play the recent events over in his mind. Why did he stop from killing me? Why did he care so much if I bleed? Chungha definitely fucked him up.

That was the only reasonable explanation at the moment, he didn't want to even begin to think about what it just might possibly be. Love, he wasn't one for love in fact he hated it and jimin falling for him wouldn't end good for neither of them.

Downstairs.......

"Where the hell is he!" Chungha yelled getting into the get away car with Biba and Dutches. "The others were looking for him, you don't think scythe has him do you?" She asked wiping blood from her face.

Chungha sighed. "I don't even know anymore..." Biba frowned sensing her boss was stressed out, this wasn't the way it was supposed to go, jimin was to trap scythe bring him to Chungha then take over his empire, and now her angel of revenge is no where to be found.

3 hours later........

I'm so weak, I can't go any further my legs are gonna let out.

Just rest.

Jimin nodded to himself and sat under the tall trees in the forest he ran into hours ago, escaping everyone around him. He cried into his knees as soon as his butt reached the floor covered in twigs.

Jimin POV...

How could I let myself fall for him like I did. He's horrible he tried to sell me, they all did. So why does my heart hurt so much it Yearns for him so bad, but my mind wants him dead. I'm so confused.

It was supposed to be so easy..maybe too easy, just why can't I live my life like a normal person I don't want people chasing after me all the time, I don't want to be caged up anymore I want love I want to be loved for once.

Why is that so much to ask for, I wish I was with him, in his embrace his scarred chest that I could feel his heart beat through, funny..his beat just like mine. Those dark brown eyes that could burn holes into you or claim you just by a wink.

So much anger in them, but all I saw was my happiness and a angel behind all that mess, that smile he cracked once or twice before then trying to cover it up by being cold with me.

And I miss the rest of those idiots, especially Jin hyung, he looked so remorseful when he wants red the building, and Jungkook that fool the man who took my on my first date. And his cute bunny smile.

Yoongi's grumpy attitude, when in reality he just wants to be loved, just like me. Hoseok my teacher, he gave me my first actual ass whooping.

My POV....

Jimin laughed to himself thinking back on good times with them. And all the times they treated him like family...he just was so mad that day he wasn't thinking clearly and now he had to pay the price.

He was half sleep already, letting himself go limp up against the tree truck and his breath evening out calmly. His body shook a little only being in shorts and a crop top.

He felt a warm like pair of arms scoop him up off the floor, he couldn't even tell who it was anymore he was so tired and warned out from the events from today, he didn't care either he wrapped his arms around the broad shoulders and cane closer.

The familiar scent hit him like a wall and he slightly smirked. "You just don't go away do you?" He asked falling deeper into sleep. "I can't leave my baby out here in the cold now can I?" Jimin hummed and drifted off.

In the morning.....

Jimin woke up with pairs of eyes on him making him jump a little, his sister sat with her arms crossed at the edge of the bed and Biba in the corner smoking like always.

Chungha sat in a near by chair playing with a strand  of her own hair. She smiled and looked up at jimin who was still tired. "How did I get here?" Jimin asked rubbing his eyes.

"Good question, better one why didn't you bring scythe to us when you had him?" Chungha asked smiling brightly. Jimin faltered for a second thinking back to when ran out on scythe after hurting him.

"Uhm he...he overpowered me. I was defenseless against him, I managed to escape with my life Chungha." She nodded and cooed at him, "it's okay my angel just don't mess up next time or I'll think this is more than a one time thing." She smiled and patted jimins cheek a little harsh but kissed it after walking out.

Ae-cha and Biba stared at him like he fucked up. He gave a innocent smile trying to lighten the mood but they just frowned at him. "What. We're. You. Thinking!" Ae-cha burst into shouting hitting the back of jimins head.

"She might seem keen and sweet but she's a fucking psycho! She won't hesitate to throw you out if you betray her!" Jimin nodded and looked at Biba who nodded.

"She's right j, she might seem like a sunshine lady, but she's fucking mental, why do you think I'm still here after all this time." Biba said putting down her blunt. "W-what do you mean, I thought that you used this job to help your family." Jimin said confused.

Biba chuckled deeply. "No. She's trapped me here for over 6 years. At first it was just to get money TO help my family but after I said I wanted to leave she threatened my family and my babies!(her sisters) that's the only reason I'm still here.- she is obsessed with tae-I mean scythe! She's in love, she's been playing this game with him for years- even with diamond, she killed her so she can have him to himself."

She said sassily blowing out smoke. Jimin remembered someone by the name of diamond if only he could remember.......I know her!

"Wait! I know who your talking about diamond as in the girl scythe was in love with from a strip club right!" Biba nodded excitedly. "Who told you?" "My frien-...people I knew."

Biba got close to him on the bed looking like she was ready to tell a great story, and jimin like a kid was ready to hear it.

"Ok, so when I was first introduced to Chungha she was-

To be continued.......