Chapter 6

Jimin POV

I left the bed hoping to find the cute boy, until I saw something I wished I had never seen. He... was sucking blood. Last thing I heard was my scream before I blacked out. Now I was really regretting staying with him. He was a vampire. An enemy to my species. The one species that killed our king long ago. There were some question's to my current situation. Hes cute but hes a vampire. Will he hurt me? Will he kill me because I know what he is. I was in my thoughts that I hadn't realized I was wide awake on the couch. I gulped wondering what he'd do to me. 

"W-what are you going to do with m-me?" 

"Nothing" he responded. I was honestly shocked. He wasn't going to kill me? Why?

"You're not going to kill me?"

"Why would I?" He responded. Wow this was the most he had ever spoken to me. Why would he spare my life? Did he already trust me? Was he warming up to me? I was really hoping he was warming up to me. Maybe living won't be so bad. If he let me stay with him, who knows I could be left... out on the streets. Oh hell nah. That ain't gon happen. 

I softly smiled. 

"Thank you, young vampire that I don't know the name of." I beamed.

"Yoongi" he responded huskily. Man that was smexy. I wonder how he'd be in bed. I was fantasizing about that moment of him pounfing into me that I didn't realize he had given me his name. Like I now knew his name but after he said his name I got some nice thoughts. Not PG for some. 

He was finally warming up to me.