Prologue

YOU HAVE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE OR YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE: this first bit is how they became mermaids. Elsa and Anna and Rapunzel are all orphans who have been adopted by Merida’s family. Merida’s Mom is the Principal at the high school they will be going to in chapter 1. In this part Merida’s parents are at a dinner party with some friends which is why they are not in this chapter. Merida does not have any brothers in this story.

Prologue

(3 years before)

Elsas pov

"Elsa come on lets go swimming" my sister Anna pleaded through the door.

"fine" I say giving in. I quickly changed into my icy blue swimsuit as soon as i was done I went down stairs. When I got there I saw Merida, Rapunzel and Anna in their swimsuits. Merida, Rapunzel and I were was 12. Anna was 11.

"You ready?"  i asked. 

"Yep" they all replied. and with that we headed out the door. we lived by the water so we went swimming a lot. I grinned and ran into the ocean. I dove and pushed through the surface of the water. loving the feeling of the water against my skin. soon I sensed the other girls around me. I pushed through the water and up to the surface. I took a deep breath of air.

------------------------------------------time skip an hour later--------------------------------------------------------------------

(still elsas pov)

an hour later we were walking  alnong the beach when merida spotted a cave.

"Hey guys look at this" she called. Rapunzel Anna and I ran to catch up. She was pointing at a blue light coming out of the cave.

"What on the planet is that?" i asked. "let go in" I walked into the cave. It went on for a while maybe a hundred feet or so. Suddenly the tunnel like part of the cave we had been walking in opened up into a bigger area. i looked around the chamber and saw a pool. the water in the pool was a bright blue. It was glowing. It was mesmerizing.

        Slowly i waked towards the water. it was like it was calling me. leading me to touch it.

"Elsa what are yo…" Anna stopped short when she saw the water. she too began to approach it. without seeing them I knew Rapunzel and Merida were right next to us. I reached the pool and stepped in. The water was cool against my skin. I submerged myself. As soon as i put my head under the water i felt so peaceful. I  grabbed my platinum blonde hair and carefully unwound the braid. My hair floated around me. I surfaced with a grin on my face.

"That was amazing!" I said. I felt wonderful. The water gliding against my skin felt perfect. I felt like I belonged.

“Elsa” Anna said. “for the first time in forever I feel perfect.” she was right I agreed. I felt wonderful. Whatever the  water in the pool was doing it felt wonderful.

“we’d better start home” Rapunzel said. I nodded we had to go back. As much as I loved this place I was getting hungry and I needed to eat. So we got out of the pool and started to walk back. 

After we got home we changed and headed to the kitchen.

“How does pizza sound to you?” I asked the rest of the girls. I got a chorus of answers.

“HAWAIIAN!!!!” That was Merida.

“SAUSAGE!!!!” Rapunzel.

“CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Anna screamed. Ok pineapple, sausage and WHAT!?!??! Merida, Rapunzel and I all looked at Anna weirdly.

“What?” she complained. “I like chocolate.” I sighed Anna had a weird passion for chocolate.

“Ok how about half pineapple half sausage and we’ll get a dessert pizza too” hopefully  they would agree to that.

“Sure” they all said in unison.

——————————————————————- One hour later after they had pizza———————————————————————————-

(still Elsa’s pov)

“Alright Rapunzel and I will wash and Anna and Merida will dry.” After we were done eating pizza we had to negotiate who would do the dishes because we all hated that job. I mean who didn’t?.

“Fine!” they agreed giving up. so we started to wash the dishes. I stuck my hands in the water and grabbed a dish. I started to feel tingly. 5 seconds later I was on the floor. Rapunzel was right next to me. I tried to stand up and realized I couldn’t. I looked at my legs and saw I had a tail!!!! WHAT WAS HAPPENING??!?!?!??! My tail was and Icy blue color with silver bits mixed into it. I had a top that matched. I glanced at Rapunzel and saw that she had a lavender colored tail with bits of pink and a matching top. 

I glanced up and saw Merida and Anna staring at us in shock. I couldn't blame them we had just turned into mythical creatures! Suddenly Merida and Anna fell to the floor too. thats when I realized that they had been standing in a puddle of water that had been dripping off of Rapunzel and I. Merida’s tail was a bright neon red and Anna’s was an emerald green. they both had matching tops too.

Then I voiced the question we were all asking ourselves. “What is happening to us?”

-------------------------..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.----.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-*+*+*+*+*_

Authors Note: Did you like it? 

Do you like the idea?

Should I continue?

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!