Chapter 3 old wounds reopened

Featured songs: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, Breakeven by The Script, I see fire from the hobbit movie sung by Ed and Sheeran. 

Recap: Elsa and Anna's past has been horrible. They were beaten and cut. Elsa thought jack was going to hit her she started to cry and then ran off before her secret could be revealed.

(Elsas pov)

Sobs wracked my body as i sat on the ocean floor. My arms were wrapped around my tail. My head was resting in my lap. I watched the world around me move. I had just been about to forget to let go. Now I couldn't when I had watched his raise to strike me It had brought too many memories back. Too many painful times.

"Elsa." someones voice brought me out of my memories and back into the present. I looked behind me to see Anna, Rapunzel and Merida. I swam away scared. I didn't want to become like my foster parents. I didn't want to hurt them. They should stay away from me.

"Elsa you won't hurt us." stink! I forgot that when we were mermaids they could read my mind if I let them. Quickly I brought up my blocking. they couldn't know my pain. It would only hurt them. I forced a smile on my face and looked at them.

"I'm coming." I said knowing that they wanted me to come back. I had over reacted I guess. I couldn't help it I was scared. Scared he would hit me. Scared that history would repeat itself. I needed to let go. Let go of it all. But I couldn't it was to much to painful to forget.

---------------time skip back at the house-------------

(still elsa's Pov)

I sat on my bed thinking. I rubbed the scars on my wrists. My foster parents had broken me. They had used my love for Anna against me. They told me that is I wanted to protect her they had to cut me. I listened. I let them pull the blade across my wrist. It had saved Anna but it broke me. Anna knew they had beat me but she didn't know they cut me. I wasn't going to tell her either. After all, that was three years ago and besides it would hurt her if she knew I had done that for her.

It was going to be hard hiding the scars especially at school. What would I do in Gym? I had gym tomorrow and if didn't come up with a plan fast everyone would know my secret. I plugged my headphones into my iPod and turned on Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

Grew up in a small town

And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out

But when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I prayed I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget all the ones that I love