Chapter 4 the Singing Competition

Featured songs: Battle scars by Lupe Fiasco and Guy Sebastian, Human by Christina Perri,  

AUTHORS NOTE!!! READ PLEASE!!!! ok so when I describe the 4 girls you try and guess who they are. The first person to comment on theat paragraph with the right answer gets a chapter dedicated to them!!.

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO  @JoelizzJames   BECAUSE THEY BUGGED ME TO WRITE!! THANK THEM!!! PLEASE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE MOST LIKELY NOT HAVE THIS CHAPTER UNTIL # WEEKS AFTER CHRISTAS SO THANK THEM!!!!!!

(Elsas Pov)

"What happened to your FACE?!?!!" That was rapunzel. She was staring at my face. I knew there was a bruise there. I had been pushed into a tree by someone from behind. I didn't see them so I didn't think it mattered much. Most likely It was an accident.

"I tripped and fell into a tree" I said. it was partially true, I guess.

"Oh." Merida and Anna Looked at me suspiciously. 

"well come on we dont want to be late and we need to get you cleaned up." Punzie pulled me along to the girls washroom. When we arrived she pulled out concealer from her pocket and started applying it to my face.  When she was done she looked at me  and pushed me towards the mirror. I looked in and gasped. I looked fine My eye was normal. I started to raise my hand to touch it but she slapped my hands away.

"Dont mess up your makeup!" then she pulled me out of the washroom and towards the gym, Where the competion was being held. we walked in and saw merida and anna geturing for us to come closer. We walked over to them and waited. Merida's mom, Principal Eleanor walked out onto the stage.

"I am pleased to welcome the Annual Battle of Bands Competion." She spread her arms wide as if trying to hug us all. then she continued. " I welcome the three bands competing in the battle this year." then she told the bands to come up. We walked up I saw Jack, Hiccup, Eugene and Kristoff standing together. I also saw a group of girls. One of them had long dyed red hair. she wore a purple croptop and green jeans. YUCK! HORRIBLE FASHION SENSE! the next girl was blonde she had long blonde hair that came to her mid back. She wore a pink dress. the next girl had her blonde hair pulled up into a bun. she wore a blue dress. The next girl glared at me. her dress was blue and yellow and the had a red headband stuck into her short black hair. I glared back. 

(A/N DON'T FORGET TO GUESS!!!)

"Jack frost's band will preform first." I was statled out of my thoughts by principal Eleanor.  Jack stepped up to the microphone and said "We will be preforming Battle scars By Lupe Fiasco and Guy Sebatian. then winked at a few girls, stepped back a little and his band started the song.

(A/N Kristoff and Hiccup play intrument.) 

(Eugene)
Hope the wound heals but it never does
That's cause you're at war with love
You're at war with love, yeah

(Jack)
These battle scars don't look like they're fading
Don't look like they're ever going away
They ain't never gonna change
These battle...

(Eugene)
Never let a wound ruin me
But I feel like ruin's wooing me
Arrow holes, they never close from Cupid on a shooting spree
Feeling stupid cause I know it ain't no you and me
But when you're trying to beat the odds up
Been trying to keep your nods up
And you know that you should know
And let her go
But the fear of the unknown
Hold another lover strong
Sends you back into the zone
With no Tom Hanks to bring you home
A lover not a fighter
On the front line with a poem
Trying to write yourself a rifle
Maybe sharpen up a stone
To fight the tanks and drones of you being alone