summoners

At nightfall ray zoey and kate.
walked into a village and started to  set up their tent because there was no place they could stay.

In the morning 8:37 AM

Zoey was the first to wake up
As she got up she looked inside her bag to get herself some food, and find.... nothing of cruse... Ugh

She goes outside too see some adults going to their jobs  and kids playing some adults holding swords.
As the kids were running around, some were crying from injury's.

"man, okay where's is this shop"

As zoey walks to the shop she covers her ears from the loud noises.

seeing the sliver and gray buildings.

They were tall only a few windows per building.

the ground haves shades of red zokisys, and unnatural gray grass looking semi-dead.

After zoey came back from the shop she got herself breakfast,
The others were already awake
As she took out some food
And gave it to the others their own breakfast.

The three then packed up their stuff and explored the village, it had a colour theme of gray. Silver and red.

The screaming from earlier has claimed down an insane amount.

Later on they saw a paylo tree in the middle of the village, the tree had grayish red leaves druping down the tree onto the ground.

Kate looks in awe at the scenery.

"Golly this is soo cool oh my" kate skips around the big and open place.

'hmm what are we gonna do tonight' ray thought to herself, spacing out into her mind.

'Okay we can go to summoners show tonight, that'll be fun."

"HEY GUYS" ray scream out.

"Oh what?" kate turn around swiftly looking ray straight into her eyes

"Okay listen up, how about we go to the summoners tonight.