Apart From Daddy, Pt 1

(Hiya! Before we start the chapter, if you're a new reader, please head to Immasin's page and read the first few chapters 1-3. If you see the fourth chapter I posted in the comments, please disregard that completely. I hate how I wrote that chapter, it was so out of character for everyone involved. Anyways, here you all go. Enjoy!)

Chapter 4, part 1.

Tamaki was really excited about tomorrow, every student at U-A was going on an overnight field trip to the amusement park. He loved field trips. He just hated the fact that the bus ride there was six hours and that would take forever.

Mirio had packed a very small bag, it only had essentials in it, such as sunscreen, a toothbrush, his phone, a few days worth of clothes and his hero costume.

Tamaki also had a bag with things like that in it, but he also had a second bag filled with diapers, his pacifier, his sippy, his bottle, his blankie, his nightlight and his two stuffies, Lemon the octopus and Flutters the butterfly. Mirio would also be in charge of Tamaki's stuff, since of course Tamaki was too little for that.

"Are you excited about the trip, baby boy?" Mirio asked.

"Yeah daddy." He smiled. "I'm glad Mr Aizawa let us be roommates in the hotel, I don't know what I'd do without you." Tamaki said, hugging him.

Mirio kissed his forehead. "Well, we have to get up really early tomorrow to get to class, the busses leave at five thirty in the morning, so me and you need to get up around four."

"But it's only eight thirty daddy, I'm nah tiwed." Tamaki said.

"I know, but you'll feel really tired all the way to the amusement park tomorrow and that won't be fun." Mirio said.

"Okay daddy, you're right." Tamaki said.

"Now, tonight you have to be a big boy and sleep without your stuffies because they're in daddy's luggage and we might forget them tomorrow if we don't keep them in there, okay?" Mirio cooed.

"Daddy's a big stuffy." Tamaki giggled, hugging him.

"You're too precious, Tamaki." Mirio said, scooping him up and taking him to bed. "Now, can you tell daddy what you're supposed to do if you need anything on the bus tomorrow."

"I can ask you, but if I need something from the diaper bag, I use sign language so only you know what I'm talking about." Tamaki smiled.

"Oh look at my smart little guy!" He cooed, hugging Tamaki.

Tamaki giggled as Mirio tucked him in.

"Goodnight baby." Mirio whispered.

"Goodnight dada." Tamaki yawned.

The two fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirio woke up at four in the morning, just like he planned. "Tamaki, baby wake up, we gotta go on the field trip." Mirio cooed.

"I sleepy." Tamaki said tiredly.

"Oh no... I guess Tamaki doesn't wanna ride the butterfly ride, I'll just have to go all by myself~" Mirio cooed.

"Nonono daddy, I up, I up!" Tamaki said energetically.

"You know I'd never leave without you, sugar." Mirio said, kissing Tamaki's cheek.

"Daddy, can we eat breakfast?" He asked.

"They're serving it at the bus hub, remember baby?" Mirio asked.

"Oh yeah." Tamaki remembered.

So then, Mirio got dressed and helped Tamaki with his clothes.

"Tamaki, I'm gonna put you in a pull-up while we're on the bus, but once we check into the hotel, I'll put you in regular diapers again, okay?" Mirio said, putting a pull up with butterfly designs on Tamaki.